RNG F@H Contest
@Dan-83 and @MoonFiredk are technically tied for 4th place, with 428 points each. If a tie happens on a prize spot on the last day, I may have to do a tiebreaker!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod
Go Ashley!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, edetarod
Day 8 results are added to the OP!
  • edetarod
Day 8

Another standard day, but for half the contestants, things went blasting the wrong way Eek 

Only 6 great rolls can be seen, yet 3 of them were given to the top 4 !

@edetarod is unstoppable with his nearly unbelievable streak, giving him a nice breakaway, while @Dan-83 and @FDX3 are also able to catch up @Robo in 2nd place.

Other good rolls weren't so good, as @Addy and @ariana are suddenly hitting high numbers, leaving @Ashley766 in last for the moment !

Even @ExplosionZ's 95 sends him deep into the dreaded no-man's land in the middle. He's joined by @"platform guy" and @TRUC, who both got one of only 4 bad rolls Eek 

The other 2 grand victims are @new bat pr2, who cursed himself on Day 3 with a certain delay, as it seems, and @Alex.L, whose 3 roll is the worst of the day... tough luck for him, as he was showing good consistency !

From @MoonFiredk (5th) to @4h3y (13th), top 3 is their best chance at winning something, yet the slope is very abrupt for some.

As for @Colind (14th) down to @Dexterity (17th), they might want to hope for the worst from now on. Bottom 5 are all packed together.

Day 9 is up next, our leaders have their destiny in their own hands... or do they ?

[Image: UuAE3O.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Ashley766, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Mia, MoonFiredk
*waiting for my terrible roll tomorrow*
Guys it worked! If you cheer on @Ashley766 she will win as the unluckiest person!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Day 9 results are added to the OP!

2nd and 3rd place are extremely close!
  • TRUC
Day 9

A day with no terrible rolls, and only one excellent 97 for the lucky comeback wonder @Atari4600. His scrambling throughout the event is simply extraordinary Eek

Starting in 20th, he then went on 19th-17th-15th-12th-10th-9th-7th, and now 5th, in striking distance of top 3 !

While @edetarod somehow keeps his lead going, @Dan-83 and @FDX3 are making a push to create a gap with @Robo, who falls not too far into 4th.

@Birgir Kul remains in contention, slightly ahead of @ExplosionZ, who now has the best 3-day streak we've seen yet, and @Camer the Dragon, who snagged one of the last available good roles in the top half of the rankings.

From 9th (@MoonFiredk) to 14th (@Dexterity), none got the rolls they needed, as chances of winning just dropped out of being a daily outcome. They are all at a 100+ score of either top 3, or dead last.

They will need serious miracles going their way, as their competition is pretty much done otherwise Eek

Our bottom of Day 8 all rolled good or better, leaving @bazooka in a fierce battle with @Addy, back into his territory, for the lucky loser prize !

Day 10 is up next, the opportunities are slowly fading away...

Average roll needed to win 10M f@h (plus probability in %)

*Based on everybody else getting 50,5
*Directed towards closest between top 3 spot or last for each player

Fun fact, Addy can still finish in the top 3... with an average of 97.1 (0.0038%) Eek
Dan-83 has exactly the same probability of finishing last !

1. @edetarod - 41.8 (74.66%) + top 2 spot chance
2. @Dan-83 - 49.5 (52.99%) + top 2 spot chance
3. @FDX3 - 50.5 (50.00%)
4. @Robo - 55.3 (35.91%)
5. @Atari4600 - 58.5 (27.32%)
6. @Birgir Kul - 61.5 (20.27%)
7. @ExplosionZ - 66.9 (10.55%)
8. @Camer the Dragon - 67.1 (10.26%)
9. @MoonFiredk - 70.7 (6.00%)
10. @TRUC - 72.9 (4.14%)
11. @Alex.L - 73.5 (3.71%)
12. @4h3y - 73.5  (3.71%)
-------
13. @YOSUP72845 - 29.8 (5.62%)
14. @Dexterity - 30.4 (6.20%)
15. @"platform guy" - 33.0 (9.17%)
16. @Colind - 34.2 (10.84%)
17. @new bat pr2 - 36.4 (14.38%)
18. @Janelle - 36.8 (15.09%)
19. @ariana - 40.2 (22.04%)
20. @Ashley766 - 41.8 (25.83%)
21. @bazooka - 46.2 (37.61%)
22. @Addy - 50.5 (50.00%)

[Image: yiFoPv.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Camer the Dragon, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Mia
Some of the scores on your chart are messed up, TRUC.

FDX3 has 582, and Janelle has 424.

FDX3 got 82 on day 9, and Janelle got 38 on day 8.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Janelle, TRUC
I can smell the loss xD
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
(25th January 2021, 9:09 AM)Mystery Wrote: Some of the scores on your chart are messed up, TRUC.

FDX3 has 582, and Janelle has 424.

FDX3 got 82 on day 9, and Janelle got 38 on day 8.

Woooops, fixed
I actually double checked scores every day, except the last 2 cause I had everything right so far despite the night shifts, Instant karma I guess x3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, MoonFiredk
(20th January 2021, 7:18 PM)Robo Wrote: you have now cursed yourself my friend

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
does this mean i get real money luck now that I've gone from 1st to 18th place?
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
Day 10 is added to the OP!

Here's a mini commentary from me!

@edetarod has his lead shrunk with a bad roll, which gives 2nd place @Dan-83 and 3rd place @Robo a chance to close the gap further. Meanwhile, @Addy shoots himself in the foot with his +95. Now three people who got single digit scores are below him, including @bazooka who takes the last place spot, for the moment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, TRUC
Day 10

20 rolls are outside the average range today, yet somehow the daily total is pretty standard. How crazy...

Most bad rolls occured at the very bottom, especially those dark red horrifying one digit numbers, they all belong to our bottom 3 !

@Addy's 95 is out of place, and does in fact push him further from his goal. @Janelle is also getting unwanted goodies, moving from 20th to 11th in just 2 days Eek

No major disasters can be seen in the middle, except maybe for @FDX3, who now sits isolated in 4th, and @edetarod, who keeps the lead but barely.

While top 3 is still breaking away, @TRUC and @Camer the Dragon are attempting a final push, and @ExplosionZ keeps the insane streak alive... with an average of 87.75 over the last 4 days Eek 

To think he was in 20th place after his terrible roll on Day 6...

Honorable mention to @4h3y for showcasing a pretty total average of exactly 50.5 !

[Image: yFhrzV.jpg]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Mia
GG xD. Proberly never gets more rank tokens xD. Feel bad man Frown xD.
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
Plot twist, lowest score wins
@Atari4600 Oh baby, I need that 1 roll so I can get this plot twist x]
Day 11 results are added to the OP!

You're not gonna believe who's in the top 3!

They were in 20th place on day 6, and now they're in 3rd!

Comeback of the century! Eek

Only 3 days left, with prize spots changing seemingly every day! Who's gonna clinch those prizes?
  • ExplosionZ
Day 11

Another average day, you might say, but all rolls have either been 47+, or 21- Eek

@bazooka's 84 sends @Ashley766 down the the very bottom with a small cushion, but he remains not too far, with @ariana in the vicinity.

Lots of changes near the top, as @edetarod and @FDX3 crumbled over the last two days, opening the door for the comeback legends @Atari4600 and @ExplosionZ !

Hitting a total of 444 over the last 5 days to go from 20th to 3rd... 0.06% chances of happening, miraculous luck Eek Eek Eek

@Dan-83 is now sitting comfortably on top, his last and ONLY roll under 50 was on Day 3 !

@Robo has also not had a rough day since the 4th one, but his 2nd place in at stakes for tomorrow.

With a last minute push, @"platform guy" and @TRUC, despite their low odds 2 days ago, are still mathematically in the game for a podium.

Everyone else should be hoping for a massive twist of fate... perhaps on Day 12 ?

[Image: rzvdRX.jpg]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Mia, MoonFiredk
Results for Day 12 added to the OP Smile
Woops wrong account
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia