RNG F@H Contest
(29th January 2021, 9:39 AM)Subside Wrote: Dang. Will there be another one?

I'm really enjoying this one, so there's a decent chance! Once I finish folding the prize winners, I'll decide.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, edetarod
Some unforeseen circumstances have arisen, and now the person who's in 3rd place has been banned. That user has been disqualified from the contest. If they're in a top 3 spot tomorrow, the next highest person will get that prize. Thanks for your understanding.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, edetarod, Janelle
(29th January 2021, 10:36 AM)Mystery Wrote: Some unforeseen circumstances have arisen, and now the person who's in 3rd place has been banned. That user has been disqualified from the contest. If they're in a top 3 spot tomorrow, the next highest person will get that prize. Thanks for your understanding.

Imo, just cause you get banned on JV2 doesn't mean you should get banned, all the contest require is to be ask to be in it and you do your number rolls. The 3rd person should be allowed to get their prize. Just ask the person in PR2/Discord what account they want since they can't replied in JV2.
It's his contest. He can do whatever he feels 🤔
Thanks alot for making this contest it was fun watching the scores every day👍
(29th January 2021, 5:02 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: It's his contest. He can do whatever he feels 🤔

I understand that completely...

I was just looking at the contest, you sign up, you see your rolls, the top 3 get the prizes that it was listed, didn't say your status in JV, PR2, Discord can't be banned to get the prizes.

Anyways, I was just putting my two cent since it's kinda lame to DQ someone for something they said on another thread that isn't about this contest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766
I've seen at least 6 people involved stalk this thread at some point in the past few hours lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(30th January 2021, 9:37 AM)TRUC Wrote: I've seen at least 6 people involved stalk this thread at some point in the past few hours lol

been refreshing it every 5 mins lmfaoooo
(30th January 2021, 9:39 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: been refreshing it every 5 mins lmfaoooo

LOL same
Sorry about that, my internet was down. I'll post the results in a few minutes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, TRUC
Alright, here they are!

[Image: OYKCy9I.png]

Congrats to our winners!

1st place: @Atari4600

2nd place: @ExplosionZ

3rd place: @TRUC

Last place: @ariana

Please message me your username and passkey, if you have one. Smile
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, AlphaZ, ariana, Atari4600, Dan-83, edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, MoonFiredk, TRUC
I gotta say, that was really fun. Thanks for hosting the contest

Also thanks to @TRUC for making it a lot more interesting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, TRUC
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to other winners, this sure was interesting !

Final charts tba soon ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
congrats to the other winners

very fun competition, thanks to @"Mystery" and @TRUC for making it fun😀
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600, Mia, TRUC
Congratulations all Smile

This was a pretty exciting contest, thanks for hosting @"Mystery" and thanks to @TRUC for the commentary!

Was definitely something I looked forward to seeing everyday Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, TRUC
Day 14

And there is it folks, the end of our journey through the wonderful land of RNG !

@Atari4600 comes out on top with one final move to overtake @ExplosionZ. What a fierce battle between the comeback wonders, they anihilated the rest of the competition and broke away !

Yours truly @TRUC does just enough to steal 3rd place from @Robo, who has been near the top throughout the whole event, and finishes in a two-way tie with @edetarod. It is worth mentioning that he held the lead for the longest time, between Day 6 and Day 10.

With a 55 roll, @ariana gave @Ashley766 a 1% chance of winning, and oooooh was that close Eek
A jawbreaking result that came down to a difference of 4, miles away from the rest of the crew.

Might not win them anything, but I'd like to still mention @Camer the Dragon for ending up with a satanic total of 666, and @MoonFiredk for being the closest to the expected average of 50,5... just 4 short of it !

Here's the last and final table Bow

[Image: mFKoLE.jpg]

Oh, and how about a bonus one ?

This right here shows all roll totals for everyone, and it's quite interesting to see the distribution some people got compared to their ranking. I could comment on a few, but I'll let you guys come up with your own reflections, some of these speak for themselves Tongue

Grey background = one's most common(s) outcome
Pink fluffy white text = highest total out of everyone

[Image: tIlUG1.jpg]

Thanks @"Mystery" for the contest, it was a lot of fun ^^
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Mia, MoonFiredk
Congrats to all Smile had fun being in the contest Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
666 nice lmao
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
@Atari4600 Congrats

Fun fact: Atari has 3 options. He can either 1) fah himself to be 69, 2) fah @Master Raiden to be 71 or 3) fah both of them so they can be 68 & 70

@"Mystery" thanks for this contest & sorry for making chaos in the comment section
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600, Mia