WHY I QUIT PR2!
So, I'm not going to post a message on the Welcoming board because I've been around on JV for over a decade, so I'm just going to give my reason as to why I basically quit Pr2 back in 2013, and what brought me back, in 2019. 

REASON WHY I QUIT

I was basically burned out from being #1 in Pr2 and macroing/simming all the time. Having to leave my CPU on for hours was costing me a massive electric bill (which I could no longer afford anymore), plus my CPU was really crappy back in the day, but now I have a better one: Intel core i9 Windows 10. I decided to go to law school in Fall of 2013, so there's no way in the world I was going to monitor my account to make sure I'm grinding exp pts.

I sold my account (including my alts) to askRYAN for $4k, a month after I reached rank 65 because I saw no need to make any return what so ever at all. Honestly, I don't see why people continue to macro/sim because the game is dead imo. It's just not the same as it was in 2009, and tbh, the rank tokens drive me nuts. My graphics card was horrible, which is why I was only running 70k a WU. That too was also costing me a massive electric bill! So I decided to stop folding for 5th  Frown

Now could I return and outrank all these guys? Sure, if I really wanted to. You all have to remember something... I had the upper hand back in 2013, so if I would have felt more energized to continue, guys like Colind would not be #1, I promise you! I allowed FDX3 to pass me because I was burned out. I use to be able to run 8 accounts on 1 server, but my CPU experienced some problems that I could not fix at the time, including major lag issues... YUCK!

ORIGINAL PLANS

When I reached rank 65 on the 6th of July, 2013, my plans were to reach 66 by Sept, 67 by Nov, 63+5 in Dec, 69 by Feb 2014, then 70 on May of 2014, then quit. But with guys like fdx3 catching up, I would have kept on going. I was originally obsessed with being #1, I was concerned when AlphaZ reached rank 60 back in March of 2013, and I just couldn't stand it!

Now check this out, I understand that a lot of y'all who knew me back in the day is probably wondering what rank I would have been if I had continued. Well, here's my prediction list:

Rank 83 [Total: 1]
quesin

Rank 79
 [Total: 1]
Colind

Rank 77 [Total: 1]
AlphaZ

Rank 76 [Total: 1]
FDX3

Rank 74 [Total: 1]
quesin1

Rank 73 [Total: 2]
HelpACC
quesin2

Rank 72 [Total: 6]
Aquarius
Jmarroqu
Puncture
quesin3
Simacc 1

Rank 71 [Total: 1]
SteamPower

Rank 70 [Total: 3]
K0NR4D
Sim Race
Underneath

Now I understand any objections that you may have about this list, but tbh with you, that's REALITY, if I had continued. That would be a nightmare for a lot of you because from rank 79, it would take 1 billion exp pts to surpass me. I was going to update my graphics card to Geforce NVIDIA or something, so I can at least get 350k a WU, but like I said, my CPU began to develop problems so, that set me back by $2500 that I saved up.

DO I PLAN TO RETURN?

The answer is no. Here's why: I'm only Rank 67 atm, so I would have to put in a lot of work to be #1 again, plus since I'm so far behind that it's not even freaking funny, I would not budge a chance to get back in the game. Not to mention I would have to get my account back from AskRYAN. The money was to fix my computer, but hey, you do what you gotta do. 

It would take me YEARS to outrank the top guys at this point. That's time that I cannot afford atm. If I do return, I would reach rank 70 and that's it. Anything beyond that is just pointless. Although I always wondered what it would be like to be Rank 80+.

To clarify, Rank 80 would have been my goal back then, but with guys like Colind, AlphaZ, and fdx3, it would force me to Rank 83 for sure. Anyways, that's all I had to say atm. Don't take it personal because you know it's the TRUTH! Also, I'm not on here trolling or anything, I'm speaking FACTS!
Jay is Best!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TheRealquesin For This Useful Post:
  • Robo
Well, welcome back, even though I just posted on your "return" thread. Tongue

In regards to this game being dead, of course it's not going to be the exact same as it was back in 2009. That was 12 years ago. For this game being THAT old, I'd say we're still going pretty strong.

I do think it would be possible to still be a part of Pr2 even if you don't macro. I understand that that's what you loved back then, but maybe come join us for a chat sometime and even just a few "fun" races. Smile I think there's more to PR2 than macroing constantly.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(9th January 2021, 5:35 PM)Janelle Wrote: Well, welcome back, even though I just posted on your "return" thread. Tongue

In regards to this game being dead, of course it's not going to be the exact same as it was back in 2009. That was 12 years ago. For this game being THAT old, I'd say we're still going pretty strong.

I do think it would be possible to still be a part of Pr2 even if you don't macro. I understand that that's what you loved back then, but maybe come join us for a chat sometime and even just a few "fun" races. Smile I think there's more to PR2 than macroing constantly.
Maybe lol. I do see a lot of y'all are starting get more involved in events and everything.
Jay is Best!
Damnn, the big man himself. I remember glitching campaign maps with you and Jaquet back in the day, I miss both of you guys. As for what Jae said about joining for a few "fun races" I wish you luck as I can't even get a single person to join me in a campaign race now a days, which is definitely a bummer.

Crazy to think that even my main is one rank above you now, granted I have 7 tokens to your 4. I'd say you haven't really missed much, staff is still a joke, the playerbase is insanely small now, I firmly believe had Colind and I not gotten Jiggmin to remove macroing as a bannable offense in Jan 2018, that this game would have 4 or so players online at any given time.

As far as folding goes my rtx 2070 super can hit 2.8mil ppd at it's peak, I'm sure anyone with an rtx 3070 or 3080 can hit around 5-6mil+ points per day, so if you do decide to come back and get your main/alts back from Ryan getting 8 tokens won't take long at all. Which would already put your main at r71 well above the majority of players.

Good to hear from you again though, now all I need is my boy Jaquet to come back and it'll be just like the olden days lmao. Stay safe, and hope your 2021 is filled with success and happiness.
"Who the hell pays $4k for a PR2 account?"
"Idk, ask Ryan"
You're a joke @TheRealquesin, even if you continue, you wouldn't go great length like I did, spam hh 24/7 for days to get mad exp, especially in a private service, eventually I'd close the gap. I quit back in 2014 from pr2 and xat for a year and half. If I did the same grind when I left off at rank 64 I'd be 66 to 67 within that gap.

Other macroers would have a chance to close the gap too if we did something different.

You complain about rank tokens but at the time there was only 3 token and you had to go to 1 000 pts, easy to get w your 70k ppd. 5th would've taken you 143 days. While you macro your acc it could've been higher.

You simply quit and now is piss off bc other players easily beat you.
Shocker: @TheRealquesin is not, in fact, the real quesin. Gonna lock since this is clearly a troll attempt.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Antonhs, Ashley766, Boy 8638, dotime, Janelle, Rank