In response to Flash Player's EOL
(22nd December 2020, 3:29 AM)Colind Wrote: @bls1999 I got an ideas for the VoM/Paypal & a question.

1A) On Jan 1st, we can get rid of 'Kred' & since it won't be on Kong anymore, can we re-name them to something like 'Jig Coin' where it's a coin that has a logo of Jv's in it?

1B) In another game, they've been doing paypal and I like it, but I got an idea that maybe we can do something like this; https://prnt.sc/w7nbz1 where we can see our 'Kreds', the other two is what comes up when the purchase goes through and you get it so maybe for PR2 it can be Fred The G. Cactus doing something w/ the 'Jig Coin'? Also, we should be able to see our whatever currency in PR2 profile or in VoM

2) Would the paypal checkout be able to have 'QTY' for item such as Happy Hour, Rank Tokens, 1 Day Private Servers, etc?
[Image: jigcoin_png.png]
Jigg coin.
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Colind
Due to incompatibility with the Kongregate API after the EOL date, please be advised that Kreds will be made obsolete on January 1, 2021. This applies to all Kred-related purchases on Kongregate, not just PR2. It is strongly recommended that you spend your remaining Kreds before that date so that you won't lose any money.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
@bls1999 I didn't want to make a thread since we were already talking about it in here, but if you feel like it needs to be a thread then lmk.

@AlphaZ & I were talking and he gave me an idea. Since we're now getting rid of the 'middle man' (Kongregate), that means all the sale from the VoM will go to Jiggmin. Since he doesn't have to deal with them that mean we can reduce the pricing for the VoM (Vault of Magic). I was researching of how much percentage of kreds they take and it seem of what I found out is between 20-30%. Only Jiggmin himself can tell us if this is true since he had to agree to it. This is where I got my source: https://prnt.sc/wb0av3

For Example, if we take 30% of 50 kreds the same cost of a Happy Hour then the new price would be from 50 to 35 kreds (possible to be change to Jigg Coin, finger cross xD).

I also took a look at their 'Kreds payment' of how much to get & they've $5, $20, $100, $250, $500. I think Jiggmin wouldn't want to put the higher end of the option in his game so I created my own with the currency I want in the game, Jigg Coin.

Jigg Coin Pricing;

$5= 50 Jigg Coin
$10= 100 Jigg Coin + 20 'Bonus JC(Jigg Coin)'
$15= 150 Jigg Coin + 30 'Bonus JC'
$20= 200 Jigg Coin + 40 'Bonus JC'

^ Got this idea from their Kred pricing: https://prnt.sc/wb037o & I don't know if Jiggmin would do sale tax on this so that can be up to him if he wants it or not.

If you guys got anymore idea please don't be afraid to comment below since this can also be added to PRF/PR4.

I like your art for the possible new currency for Jigg Coin, good work @LuniFoxo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, ExplosionZ, LuniFoxo
(26th December 2020, 3:18 AM)LuniFoxo Wrote: [Image: jigcoin_png.png]
Jigg coin.

I like it! I was planning on using this no matter what the name is, so I guess we're on the same wavelength:

[Image: apple-touch-icon.png]

(27th December 2020, 3:24 PM)Colind Wrote: Since we're now getting rid of the 'middle man' (Kongregate), that means all the sale from the VoM will go to Jiggmin. Since he doesn't have to deal with them that mean we can reduce the pricing for the VoM (Vault of Magic). I was researching of how much percentage of kreds they take and it seem of what I found out is between 20-30%. Only Jiggmin himself can tell us if this is true since he had to agree to it. This is where I got my source: https://prnt.sc/wb0av3

For Example, if we take 30% of 50 kreds the same cost of a Happy Hour then the new price would be from 50 to 35 kreds (possible to be change to Jigg Coin, finger cross xD).

I also took a look at their 'Kreds payment' of how much to get & they've $5, $20, $100, $250, $500. I think Jiggmin wouldn't want to put the higher end of the option in his game so I created my own with the currency I want in the game, Jigg Coin.

Jigg Coin Pricing;

$5=    50 Jigg Coin
$10=  100 Jigg Coin + 20 'Bonus JC(Jigg Coin)'
$15=  150 Jigg Coin + 30 'Bonus JC'
$20=  200 Jigg Coin + 40 'Bonus JC'

^ Got this idea from their Kred pricing: https://prnt.sc/wb037o & I don't know if Jiggmin would do sale tax on this so that can be up to him if he wants it or not.

You've been doing your research! Don't worry, I've been doing mine too. Right now, I'm focused on getting the vault converted to the new currency (and doing an appropriate amount of testing in order to get it launched without hiccups). After that, we can worry about the logistics of pricing and purchasing. I'm also still waiting on a response from Jiggmin on a few points, so I'll keep everyone updated.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
I wonder if there will be several methods of payment though. Since I live in Ukraine, I'm not quite sure if we even have PayPal. Gotta find a workaround for that..
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
(28th December 2020, 2:39 AM)LuniFoxo Wrote: I wonder if there will be several methods of payment though. Since I live in Ukraine, I'm not quite sure if we even have PayPal. Gotta find a workaround for that..

PayPal has an option to pay with credit/debit cards not linked to a PayPal account.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • LuniFoxo
I've downloaded the Flash Player Projector software, but when I input the direct address of the game's SWF file; it goes through the loading screen with the bubbles as normal, and then goes to a black screen where nothing happens. 

Are there currently any known issues with the Flash Player Projector connecting to the game's flash file? Or should I maybe use a different web address?
I haven't been able to get SuperNova or Ruffle to work on any websites, but Newgrounds seems to be working.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(17th January 2021, 9:12 AM)God Of Atheism Wrote: I've downloaded the Flash Player Projector software, but when I input the direct address of the game's SWF file; it goes through the loading screen with the bubbles as normal, and then goes to a black screen where nothing happens. 

Are there currently any known issues with the Flash Player Projector connecting to the game's flash file? Or should I maybe use a different web address?

Try this: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3199