Poll: Are you an Alpha Male or Beta Male?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

Alpha Male vs. Beta Male Role
I'm sure you've seen this plenty of times where people have these characteristics that gives you vibes that this person may be an Alpha male or Beta male. You've seen it on TV shows, movies, read books, articles, and met some of these people before in your life. Well, before I get too deep into this discussion, let me give you a brief description (in my own words), what defines an Alpha Male and a Beta Male.

Alpha Male- An Alpha male is going to be someone who is a leader, doesn't take no sh*t from anyone, gains respect from most people, defends himself and his gf/wife, learns from his failures and keeps pushing on, sets goals for himself, accepts responsibilities for his own actions and takes care of himself. Usually they're aggressive individuals. They're not going to fight you on social media, they're going to confront you in real life and duke it out! If you're an Alpha Male, this is you:

Beta Male- Someone who's pussy whipped, allows women and others to control him, lacks masculinity and has low testosterone, afraid to talk to women and speak up for himself, tends to be the nice guy that finishes last, and tends to be a pacifist. Usually he's the follower. Usually these guys will fight you behind the computer screen, instead of telling you to your face! If you're a Beta Male, this is you:

If you're an Alpha male, you're going to defend your kingdom, conquer your enemies, protect your family/loved ones, and deal with the ignorant bastard who stepped on your foot and rubbed you the wrong way! If I'm playing chess, and I happen to be facing the enemy who wants to obliterate me and take my manhood away (aka my property), I'm going to have to consider taking aggressive tactics to crush this idiot!

You've been there before where you've got that ignorant neighbor across the street from you, filled with rage, trying to sneak behind your back and take what you own! Well if you're an Alpha Male (just like playing chess), you're going to get aggressive (after making smart decisions of course) and deal with it!

But if you're a Beta male, then you're fragile and you're going to take abuse from the enemy and lose everything you own! While you're sitting there trying to make weak decisions on what to do, how to deal with this neighbor across the street from you (aka the chess enemy), you're getting your property taken because you're weak!

The point of this thread is not to degrade any of you, but to get your vote and let me know if you consider yourself to be more Alpha or Beta. Don't take this poll personal and don't bash me with any logical fallacies that you may have! This poll will be private to avoid putting any of you on the spot. Unless you want to share your status on here!
Genetically Superior!
[Image: 1182499-bruciegb.jpg]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Different, JEEJAYEM
Can't tell if you're twelve years old or just have some sort of disability.
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Fears&t=143016]
[Image: sigimage.php?un=Mage&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n
First off, I feel like your definition of an "Alpha" is wrong. An alpha is just the leader of a group, tribe, family, etc. Sure there are certain qualities that make people control a group, however, being aggressive is not necessarily one of them.
If you were to hold a vote for who controls the group, would you vote for the person who lunges headfirst into everything just to beat some guy up because he insulted his mom, or would you choose the person who keeps calm, cool, collected, and doesn't let insults bother him? Your choice.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n, JEEJAYEM
Pretty sure at least 99% of people who genuinely believe that being an alpha means being an asshole, bully, and getting all the ladies are incels, troglodytes, or teenagers.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n
Gonna entertain this thread for some reason, I'm a Alpha-Beta, do I get a cookie for being unique ;o?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(28th January 2021, 4:14 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: If you were to hold a vote for who controls the group, would you vote for the person who lunges headfirst into everything just to beat some guy up because he insulted his mom, or would you choose the person who keeps calm, cool, collected, and doesn't let insults bother him? Your choice.
I knew this would happen, eventually. I see we got a logical fallacy. Ok which one would you choose? Also, when would you say that having aggression towards certain situations becomes a valuable asset?
I'm undoubtedly an alpha male 💪💪💪
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
If being an alpha male is accompanied by a heaping bowl of egotism, then I don't want to be one.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I'm alpha in every aspect of the word; obviously.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n, Ashley766, Colind, Different, edetarod, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Jiggmin, Mia, Stxtics
(28th January 2021, 11:47 PM)Mystery Wrote: If being an alpha male is accompanied by a heaping bowl of egotism, then I don't want to be one.
Doesn't necessarily have to be. But you know if someone is disrespecting you, you gotta deal with it. Otherwise he'll continue to run over you.
Which one are you @"Fam93"?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(29th January 2021, 9:19 AM)Stxtics Wrote: Which one are you @"Fam93"?
I'm an Alpha Male. Wbu?
(29th January 2021, 9:26 AM)Fam93 Wrote: I'm an Alpha Male. Wbu?
Same.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Between making this thread and lying about the Mustang, you gotta be the king alpha lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n, David, JEEJAYEM, Stxtics, Uptight 534
(29th January 2021, 9:26 AM)Fam93 Wrote: I'm an Alpha Male. Wbu?

Don't lie, ur an Alpha Male wannabe as evidenced by pretending to have a mustang, pretending to be a black belt in Ju Jitsu, pretending to be Quesin, etc etc. This is you: 

[Image: OZpsWKy.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Uptight 534
(29th January 2021, 12:16 PM)David Wrote: Don't lie, ur an Alpha Male wannabe as evidenced by pretending to have a mustang, pretending to be a black belt in Ju Jitsu, pretending to be Quesin, etc etc. This is you: 

[Image: OZpsWKy.png]
Let me get you straight on something, the Ju Jitsu black belt was obviously an example, so I don't know why the hell you took that literally. Second, pretending to be Quesin?? That's not my account. Get your facts straight. There's no substantial evidence that I was responsible for that account. Has nothing to do with me.
(29th January 2021, 12:30 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Let me get you straight on something, the Ju Jitsu black belt was obviously an example, so I don't know why the hell you took that literally.
Quotes from the OP:
"This is just simply describing who you are, how tall are you, your weight, hidden talent, etc." "...this thread is basically telling us whether you're happy with the card-hand that you were dealt with since birth." Nothing from the OP indicated facetiousness.

According to the quote from this thread, the point of "Describe Your Player Build" was to be a joke? Then why was this posted in Discussion Hall and asking people to reflect on their life?

At this point, I am just going to chalk up all of your posts to Poe's Law.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(29th January 2021, 12:44 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Quotes from the OP:
"This is just simply describing who you are, how tall are you, your weight, hidden talent, etc." "...this thread is basically telling us whether you're happy with the card-hand that you were dealt with since birth." Nothing from the OP indicated facetiousness.

According to the quote from this thread, the point of "Describe Your Player Build" was to be a joke? Then why was this posted in Discussion Hall and asking people to reflect on their life?

At this point, I am just going to chalk up all of your posts to Poe's Law.
At this point I'm just going to close this thread because clearly you and others continue to bash and become a nuisance. I just said don't do that!