Ask & Answer Questions Game
Ummmm, try become a Moderator.

“Stunt” pid=‘3481’ dateline=‘1515267184’ Wrote:A Goat.

Imagine you are in a room, there is 2 candles, one scented with lavender and the other with honey. There is a door that is locked and you have no weapons do break it. A strange man walks in and asks you how you would like your tea sir? How do you get out?

NOPE, a horny goat. xP

(Q). If any animaL could be a pet, what would you pick?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(14th January 2018, 12:42 AM)Mulley Wrote: Ummmm, try become a Moderator.

NOPE, a horny goat. xP

(Q). If any animaL could be a pet, what would you pick?

OML you stop imagining.

I would pick to be a ferret because they just always seem so curious and funny and are so cute.

Question : If you could choose to be one celebrity who would you be and why?
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(29th January 2018, 7:51 PM)Stunt Wrote: OML you stop imagining.

Stop imagining what?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(30th January 2018, 12:24 AM)Mulley Wrote: Stop imagining what?

Because I said Imagine you are in...... impossible to get out, how do you get out? 
Your answer was become a moderator.
The answer is supposed to be stop imagining

What are your favourite colours?
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Purple and Black, can never go wrong with those.

If your only options were to join the army and fight or watch your country crumble, which would you choose?
(3rd February 2018, 7:57 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Purple and Black, can never go wrong with those.

If your only options were to join the army and fight or watch your country crumble, which would you choose?

Join the army and fight? Why would I watch my country crumble.

What is the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to you?
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
This was very random and weird:

[Image: X53csQw.png]

Would you rather only listen to music from your phone's speakers or only be allowed to watch videos in 240p?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
Listen to phone speaker music, phone speakers can get better over time as well after all

Would you rather JV's data come back online, or PR4 to be made?
á
(10th October 2022, 9:34 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Listen to phone speaker music, phone speakers can get better over time as well after all

Would you rather JV's data come back online, or PR4 to be made?
Easily, JV's data (throw Acid in there as well).

If you paint a brown house white it will become a white house. If the stoplight changes from red to green, then the light is green. So, if you throw a white shirt into the Red Sea, what will it become?
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(10th October 2022, 10:12 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Easily, JV's data (throw Acid in there as well).

If you paint a brown house white it will become a white house. If the stoplight changes from red to green, then the light is green. So, if you throw a white shirt into the Red Sea, what will it become?

Wet. It becomes wet. 

Is water wet?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
(10th October 2022, 11:12 AM)Dan-83 Wrote: Wet. It becomes wet. 

Is water wet?
Correctish. Since the riddle was talking about colors, it was leading the answer to be "white" because the color stays the same (the site I originally found this on). I looked it up on other sites and some answers say "white," others say "wet." Both would be correct. In that case, "a shirt" would also not be a wrong answer.

Skip this post and answer Dan-83's question.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
No, water isn't wet.

If someone stopped to talk to you when you had errands to run, would you tell them you have stuff to do, or stay there and talk to them?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(10th October 2022, 12:00 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: No, water isn't wet.

If someone stopped to talk to you when you had errands to run, would you tell them you have stuff to do, or stay there and talk to them?

I disagree with you there… but I don’t wanna derail this thread haha

I’d probably stay there and talk, but if I’m in a big rush I’d probably leave after a little bit.

If animals could talk, which one do you think would be the meanest?
(10th October 2022, 11:18 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Correctish. Since the riddle was talking about colors, it was leading the answer to be "white" because the color stays the same (the site I originally found this on). I looked it up on other sites and some answers say "white," others say "wet." Both would be correct. In that case, "a shirt" would also not be a wrong answer.

Skip this post and answer Dan-83's question.

If you really think about it, “wet” is the only correct answer. The shirt is already a white shirt, so it can’t *become* what it already is 🤔
My logic on it is pretty simple: wet is a conditional adjective describing something that's covered in a liquid, which can't be applied to things that are already liquids.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(10th October 2022, 12:57 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: I disagree with you there… but I don’t wanna derail this thread haha

I’d probably stay there and talk, but if I’m in a big rush I’d probably leave after a little bit.

If animals could talk, which one do you think would be the meanest?

Probably seagulls. They're always trying to steal your food, and when they see a piece of food on the ground, there's always that one seagull that tries to chase the others away from it. So selfish and so mean.

How many fingers do you type with? (on a normal keyboard, not on your phone)
(11th October 2022, 5:24 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Probably seagulls. They're always trying to steal your food, and when they see a piece of food on the ground, there's always that one seagull that tries to chase the others away from it. So selfish and so mean.

How many fingers do you type with? (on a normal keyboard, not on your phone)

Good answer. I think I type with 7 fingers normally. I don’t normally use my thumbs or my left pinky.

So if water isn’t wet.. then is it dry? Cause the way I see it, something can’t be neither wet nor dry, it has to be either one or the other.
(11th October 2022, 3:43 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: So if water isn’t wet.. then is it dry? Cause the way I see it, something can’t be neither wet nor dry, it has to be either one or the other.

Why does it have to be one or the other if neither are applicable?

"My table lamp isn't happy, so that must mean that it's sad."
What would you do if you found a briefcase with money in it?
"Is water wet?" is a weird question.

The way I see it, water makes other things wet (other things being non-liquids). It doesn't make sense to say if a liquid is wet or dry.

If you have a glass of milk, is the milk wet or dry?
If you pour water into the glass of milk, does the milk become wet?
It doesn't make sense.

(11th October 2022, 4:13 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: What would you do if you found a briefcase with money in it?

If I found a briefcase with money, I would probably hand it in unless I'm in the middle of nowhere, in which case I would probably take it and only hand it in if someone reported the missing money or asked me about it.

What's the best Smiley (emoji) on this site?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mia