Ask & Answer Questions Game
(4th January 2018, 4:35 PM)Zenas Wrote: Tie between musical evenizer and neverending light.

What's your favorite platform racing?

"The 3rd one," said nobody to ever exist.
"Platform Racing 2"'s the best flash game to ever exist.

What's your favorite type of memes?
(4th January 2018, 4:35 PM)Zenas Wrote: Tie between musical evenizer and neverending light.

What's your favorite platform racing?

My favourite type of means are BadLuck Brian's.ย 

What is your greatest fear?
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
Living a boring life

What's your greatest memory?
grateful.
(5th January 2018, 8:06 AM)Zenas Wrote: Living a boring life

What's your greatest memory?

When I lost my 4 front teeth in a scooter accidentย  Big Grin

What is your favourite type of game?

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
(5th January 2018, 1:25 PM)Stunt Wrote: When I lost my 4 front teeth in a scooter accidentย  Big Grin

What is your favourite type of game?

I'm quite a fan of platformers like the Super Mario Bros line. I also really like some shooters like the Saints Row and GTA series, Watch_Dogs, and CoD every now and then.

What's a memory you'll never forget?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(5th January 2018, 7:54 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm quite a fan of platformers like the Super Mario Bros line. ย I also really like some shooters like the Saints Row and GTA series, Watch_Dogs, and CoD every now and then.

What's a memory you'll never forget?

My friends making a dry ice bomb in our dorm.

Dave and Margret have fallen in love (via the internet) and Dave wishes to mail her a ring. Unfortunately, they live in the country of Klaustopia where anything sent through the mail will be stolen unless it is enclosed in a padlock box. Dave and Margret each have plenty of padlocks, but none to which the other has a key. How can Dave get the ring safely to into Margret's hands?
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Platfrom racing 1

Do you open your third and fourth eyes
(5th January 2018, 9:23 PM)Uptightย 534 Wrote: My friends making a dry ice bomb in our dorm.

Dave and Margret have fallen in love (via the internet) and Dave wishes to mail her a ring. Unfortunately, they live in the country of Klaustopia where anything sent through the mail will be stolen unless it is enclosed in a padlock box. Dave and Margret each have plenty of padlocks, but none to which the other has a key. How can Dave get the ring safely to into Margret's hands?

Dave sends a box with the ring locked with the padlock.
Margret attaches her padlock to the box and sends it back to Dave
Dave removes his padlock and sends the box back to Margret.
Margret removes the padlock and opens the box. She gets the ring and hopefully says "Yes".

^Thanks google.

What is your least favourite school subject and why?

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
Having the class to cut open body parts to see inside them

What is 1 if 2 is 1?
A number.

What's the name of a goat with horns?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!ยฌโ€ 

A Goat.

Imagine you are in a room, there is 2 candles, one scented with lavender and the other with honey. There is a door that is locked and you have no weapons do break it. A strange man walks in and asks you how you would like your tea sir? How do you get out?

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
I use the window.

Why?
Oh my lord I can't believe you feel for that, you STOP IMAGINING. anyways, I wanted to see if you were good at riddles which you clearly aren't.

If you were to go anywhere in the world where would you go?

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Zelante
(9th January 2018, 12:55 AM)Stunt Wrote: Oh my lord I can't believe you feel for that, you STOP IMAGINING. anyways, I wanted to see if you were good at riddles which you clearly aren't.

If you were to go anywhere in the world where would you go?

Go outside the door to have tea with the Englishman after I stop imagining

Edit: If you could buy anything you wanted, which costs $1000, what would you buy?
(9th January 2018, 4:47 AM)Zelante Wrote: Go outside the door to have tea with the Englishman after I stop imagining

Edit: If you could buy anything you wanted, which costs $1000, what would you buy?

ย $1000 isย ยฃ738.50 (says currency converter) I'd probably buy a crushed velvet bed <3

What would you do if you woke up the opposite gender with 2 kids to parent alone?
(9th January 2018, 5:10 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: ย $1000 isย ยฃ738.50 (says currency converter) I'd probably buy a crushed velvet bed <3

What would you do if you woke up the opposite gender with 2 kids to parent alone?

Figure out how to be a woman first and foremost. A whole slew of stuff I've never had to deal with would be thrown in my face (i.e. periods, women's clothing).

Then, I'd wonder how I got there. Had I made some old dude angry? Had he put a curse on me and my family? Is this like some Freaky Friday thing? If so, where's the person I switched with? How would we switch back?

Then I'd form a lifelong friendship with the person I had become and be named the kids' godparents.

What's your favorite band?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
That's hard to choose for me personally because i listen to a wide variety of music. If I had to pick one, i would say Our Last Night.

What is you current life situation and are you happy with it?
my current life situation is amazing and im happy cuz i got chicks to frick lmao XD

r u a hot girl?
Im an extremely hot girl, as you can tell by my name.

Are you a grill that's hot?

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
I'll be whoever you want me to be for $11.95

What's the pettiest thing you've ever done?