Ask & Answer Questions Game
(11th October 2022, 7:10 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: What's the best Smiley (emoji) on this site?
Unfortunately Jiggmin has not implemented the jigg dog emoji yet like the discord, so my options are limited.. but I am a big fan of the bowing emoji.  Bow Bow Bow it gives good respect.

If you could adopt any animal in the world (and take care of it without any theoretical restriction), what would it be?
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(11th October 2022, 10:04 PM)Stunt Wrote: Unfortunately Jiggmin has not implemented the jigg dog emoji yet like the discord, so my options are limited.. but I am a big fan of the bowing emoji.  Bow Bow Bow it gives good respect.

If you could adopt any animal in the world (and take care of it without any theoretical restriction), what would it be?

an adopt an animal so to speak. Mabye an gecko 

when is to be where there is not an question but how does become an astronot
Yemlo and Co.
(15th October 2022, 9:07 AM)Matt Wrote: an adopt an animal so to speak. Mabye an gecko 

when is to be where there is not an question but how does become an astronot

Just identify as an astronaut.

What's the best time of the year and why?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
Everyday cos I have an addiction

Do you think its fair to say heavy music is satanic?
(16th October 2022, 3:01 PM)a7x3 Wrote: Everyday cos I have an addiction

Do you think its fair to say heavy music is satanic?
Nahhh everyone got their own thing going, not my preference but can be fun if I'm hammered. 

Are either of the following statements true? A hot dog is a sandwich, cereal is a soup,.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(18th October 2022, 9:00 PM)Stunt Wrote: Nahhh everyone got their own thing going, not my preference but can be fun if I'm hammered. 

Are either of the following statements true? A hot dog is a sandwich, cereal is a soup,.
Neither of the statements are true. I think a sandwich consists of two parts of bread with something in between. Cereal is a stew (it has chunks). Oatmeal might be a soup though.

If you could gain control of a country which one would it be? (if you don't run it properly you will be overthrown)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(18th October 2022, 11:46 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Neither of the statements are true. I think a sandwich consists of two parts of bread with something in between. Cereal is a stew (it has chunks). Oatmeal might be a soup though.

If you could gain control of a country which one would it be? (if you don't run it properly you will be overthrown)

Iceland, because even if I get overthrown, my quality of life there would be vastly improved.

Is three slices of bread a bread sandwich?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(19th October 2022, 12:39 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Is three slices of bread a bread sandwich?

Yes

What is your favourite subject? (e.g. Language, Maths, Art, History, etc.)
á
(19th October 2022, 4:59 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yes

What is your favourite subject? (e.g. Language, Maths, Art, History, etc.)

Probably Physics, but Maths is a close second.

What is the coolest feature on your phone?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(19th October 2022, 8:10 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Probably Physics, but Maths is a close second.

What is the coolest feature on your phone?

mine ohone has an camera. 

what is the weagher in yourn city like
Yemlo and Co.
(20th October 2022, 7:05 AM)Matt Wrote: mine ohone has an camera. 

what is the weagher in yourn city like

Pretty shit tbh

How much chuck could a chuck wood wood if a chuck wood could wood chuck?
(20th October 2022, 2:45 PM)a7x3 Wrote: Pretty shit tbh

How much chuck could a chuck wood wood if a chuck wood could wood chuck?
Chuck would only be able to chuck chuck if the wood would chuck chuck into the wood with a wood chuck.

Whats your favourite conspiracy theory?
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
(20th October 2022, 6:34 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Chuck would only be able to chuck chuck if the wood would chuck chuck into the wood with a wood chuck.

Whats your favourite conspiracy theory?
that alen built the piramids 

When is your favoirute time of ancient cilivisation? me romans
Yemlo and Co.