PUBLIC APOLOGY- MUST READ!
I'm just going to publicly apologize to those of you who were offended by at least 1-2 of my threads. It was out of character and out of pocket coming from me. Sometimes I can lose my temper and bash others when it's really not necessary. If I lost my temper and bashed any of you, then I'm sorry. Don't take it personally, it's just that sometimes I really can be aggressive and argumentative, no cap.

So yeah, I'll be the bigger man here and admit that I lied about the car thing, I lied about being Alpha, and pretending to be Quesin. I've been stressed out lately, IRL, so I lost my temper and had to take it out on some of you, and you know who you are.

If you want to bash me on here, then go ahead, I understand. As you read this, I'll be AFK for a while.

What's next? I'll be back, but not anytime soon. I've got some BS I gotta deal with IRL so, I'm going on vacation. I can understand if you think I was being fake with the last thread. It took me some balls to post this thread, which is also why I'm taking some time off.

Anyways, peace out! ✌️
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Colind, ExplosionZ, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, John m., Mia, Uptight 534
I’m sure many of us appreciate the apology and the honesty. Thank you for being straightforward in this apology thread. I hope you can get all of your IRL issues figured out so you can come back with a clean slate and be the best you. Smile
That's very mature of you to issue an apology. Honestly, we all make mistakes, and no major harm was done. I hope you can sort out your real life issues.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Good on you for coming clean, and I'm sure no one took it personally, it was all quite humourous lol. Didn't realize that Black Belt thing was an example (altho it did seem like you were just going first) so I'm sorry on that, but yeah all good we all mistakes
I have no idea whats going on
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Northadox, Rank, tadtad
That's alright. We all make mistakes Smile
haha time to bash you loser
also what?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranko Danko For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Northadox
just lmao that's all
I don't know this was about - but it's at least good that the apology was as loud as the disrespect.
the quesion is why pretend to be quesin when you could pretend to be me
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]