Taking a Break
As some of you may know, I left the JV server yesterday because I was being targeted and that put me in a bad mental space. I think I'm feeling the physical aspects of stress... 😔 Now, I'm not leaving the community, but I just need to take a break to get myself back in the right mindset. I don't hold any grudges against anyone who has hurt me in the past. As the saying goes: forgive and forget. I just wanted to vent a little. Feel free to send me a friend request on discord in the meantime! I will be back sometime next week Smile

Ashley766#6618
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, Different, ExplosionZ, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, Mia, Uptight 534, xGuest
It's always a good idea to take a break when you need it yeah 👍
Hope you can get back into the good mindset again soon Smile
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(3rd February 2021, 8:59 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: I don't hold any grudges against anyone who has hurt me in the past. As the saying goes: forgive and forget. I just wanted to vent a little. Feel free to send me a friend request on discord in the meantime! I will be back sometime next month Smile

Ashley766#6618

unblock me so we can put this behind us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Janelle
(3rd February 2021, 10:51 AM)Saurus Wrote: unblock me so we can put this behind us

I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I want to keep in contact with you. I will think about it.
See you back in there soon. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
See you tomorrow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Hope you feel better soon.

It is indeed better to step away from everything for a while, especially when you are feeling that way.

One of the most important things we all have to take care of is (in my opinion) our mental health, and I feel it's the number one priority we all should have, above anything. 

At the end of the day, having a good mental state's what gives you the strength to push forward and beyond, without it you become a shallow version of yourself, which is the worst way of living your life.

So just keep on keeping on. ;]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bazooka