Account Bug
So this have been annoying me for a few years, When you type a number or whatever in PR2, uh the costume and stats resets to 50 - 50 - 50 and the "account saves" does not work or it also resets when you type in a number. Getting rid of that would have been nice, I'm sure you know what im talking about.

Peace

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
That's cause loadouts are not saved on your account, nor pr2hub, but on your different accesses to PR2.
Changing for another website and/or browser used to do that. The current downloadable player counts as a new access as well.

It might seem weird, but that's how it works I guess.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
If I understand correctly, your loadouts aren't working properly? Make sure you've allowed Flash to use local storage by following these steps:

1. Right-click anywhere in-game, click settings
2. Click the tab that looks like a folder with an arrow
3. Select "Allow"

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
[inadvertently] Fixed in 167!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley