Thank You
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's ever been here for me Smile

Lately, I've been feeling SO much better. Been getting less agitated and/ or upset over the "LiTtLe ThInGs" and been enjoying life a lot more. And I have you all to thank for that. All of my rants, I'm sure, were pretty annoying Tongue But I so very much appreciate you guys letting me vent about my life.

I see myself growing so much as a person this year, and it really makes me want to cry happy tears. I'm becoming a stronger person, and there's so much more space for me to continue growing. This year is about ME and who I want to be as a person. And so far, I'm liking who I am. Tongue

So.. thank you all for the kind words and encouragement these past couple months. It started out super rough but, I am starting to feel like it all happened for a purpose. And I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, David, Dexterity, Different, JEEJAYEM, John m., Lego-man945, Mia, Nemo Nation, Shocker14, xGuest
So glad to hear, Jae! 🌟

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I'm glad you're doing so much better! You've been so kind to me as well, reading all my venting in that thread... Just always remember, the most important person to focus on is yourself. Let's make 2021 a great year!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
That's great to hear, Jae. Let's see how things go!
This owl is many things. But it stares like a champ.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Shocker14 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(18th February 2021, 4:08 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'm glad you're doing so much better! You've been so kind to me as well, reading all my venting in that thread... Just always remember, the most important person to focus on is yourself. Let's make 2021 a great year!

d'aw. too sweet Smile
I'm so glad I could help all of you as well.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
That's so good to hear, Jae! We're always here for you <3 Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Nice to hear you have been doing better ! (kinda late reply I know)
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Just saw this blog. Stay motivated and humbled, @Janelle! You got this! 2021! 🥳
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
glad you are doing great you can always message me for emotional support or whatever