Uploading Levels
If you don't want a map to be uploaded to newest; you need to set a password. I think you should be able to upload maps to your account without it appearing on newest and needing password. Should work both ways imo. Just a suggestion.

edit: Perhaps we can have publish options?
Like 1 option that says publish to newest and another that strictly is publish to account.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ajayci 100, Ashley766, Battlealvin2009, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Different, FDX3, gemj, HelpACC, Mia, tadtad, xGuest
Isn’t it a problem where password levels don’t even have the password on them when they are in the newest tab as-well?
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
Yes! This!!! Please! 👏👏👏 I was just thinking about this the other day. Quite a bit annoying when you enter a password each time you want to play alone on your account
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon
(3rd May 2020, 3:08 AM)Ajayci 100 Wrote: Isn’t it a problem where password levels don’t even have the password on them when their in the newest tab as-well?

Not sure. Usually if I upload to newest I never set a pass.
option to upload maps without appearing on newest and needing a pass when?

bump.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • FDX3
Perhaps we can have publish options?
Like 1 option that says publish to newest and another that strictly is publish to account.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Different, FDX3
(26th April 2021, 4:23 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Perhaps we can have publish options?

I bet you this update will never get included. I'd like to see it, but we all know why it's not here. Same thing with the "Replay System" concept.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Colind
(26th April 2021, 11:10 AM)Fam93 Wrote: but we all know why it's not here

I don't. What's wrong with this suggestion?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bls1999, Colind, Different
BUMP, @bls1999 we need this
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, Different, FDX3
for this usually i just upload 3 random levels, then upload the level i dont want to appear on newest (as you cant have >3 levels in newest at a time), then delete the 3 random levels

but having a shortcut to doing this can be nice i suppose?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent
(27th April 2021, 4:11 PM)bi3liu Wrote: for this usually i just upload 3 random levels, then upload the level i dont want to appear on newest (as you cant have >3 levels in newest at a time), then delete the 3 random levels

but having a shortcut to doing this can be nice i suppose?

This is a workaround, but it involves spamming newest. Pretty sure Bls didn't intend for it to be used that way. I'm guessing that was put into place to stop spamming, not encourage it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, bi3liu, bls1999
Added in v165!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.