Poll: Which one of these types of food would you consume for a lifetime?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pizza
23.33%
7 23.33%
Hotdogs
3.33%
1 3.33%
Tacos
13.33%
4 13.33%
Hamburgers with Fries
23.33%
7 23.33%
Seafood (Anything)
0%
0 0%
Ribs with A1 Steak Sauce
3.33%
1 3.33%
Healthy Choices (Anything)
20.00%
6 20.00%
Dessert (Any Kind)
10.00%
3 10.00%
I enjoy Alcohol with my Food
0%
0 0%
Food Choice Not listed Here
3.33%
1 3.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FOOD ALERT!
๐Ÿ•Subconscious Temptation ๐Ÿ˜‹

You want it... you got it! This thread is mainly about the American dish and how you simply cannot refuse these food types. Most of these are fast food products, and you see them every where you go. You pass by restaurants, billboards, notice them on websites, TVs, Youtube advertisements, etc. They're so damn good that you just can't resist them! What is it about these popular food groups that send your mouth to a waterfall frenzy?

You keep trying to go on a diet, but your subconscious mind is telling you "you better shut up and eat this meal. You can cheat for me for a little while. Come on, now! Sink your teeth into something good. I own 95% of your mind!" ๐Ÿ˜ซ

You just got off from work (full time/part time), you don't even feel like cooking because your arms are too tired to do anything but sit your ass on the chair and watch the game while you have a ๐Ÿบ one and enjoy something to ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒฎ! Now surely there are many statistics online about what is the most popular type of food that is not only enjoyed by Americans, but also many people around the world.

However, I'm not going to look up any statistics because all of them might not have the same answer for the #1 food choice. Instead, I'm going to obtain information on JV from you guys. Whenever the weekend hits and you want to enjoy yourself, you don't feel like being trapped in no damn kitchen, cooking a meal on a Saturday night (unless it's a special occasion). You want to go to your favorite restaurant and grub it up!

I can't speak for every one because there are some people who'd rather cook, regardless of how they feel. On the other hand, the typical individual in their 20s might go and hit up the restaurant with their homies and fams. But that's not the point. The point is to take a poll and find out what your favorite food is to consume. When you smell something authentic, greasy, grilled or fried... you know what time it is, people! You wanna know if it's a juicy thick burger, or a heaping slab of country cooked ribs with A1 barbecue sauce ๐Ÿ˜‹

Food does control your emotions, and when you don't get it, you turn into a beast, raiding the kitchen for something to eat! But please, don't be one of those people who are quick to pick up a 9mm pistol and shoot your neighbor for something to eat. I've also heard stories where someone broke into a McDonald's and cooked up something to eat. Out of pocket! โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฌ If you're that hungry, chop one of your fingers off and eat them, if your fridge is on it's last life line! Lol nahh I'm jk.

It's Monday night, you're tired af, you're broke, you're so hungry that it's making you weak and defenseless, you gotta wait 2 weeks to get paid, you spent your money on something really foolish over the weekend, and now you expect your significant other or your roommate, or whoever to cook for you. They say "I don't feel like cooking. Go make yourself useful and make yourself something to eat! I'm tired too! What about me?! Don't you care about my needs!"

They're sitting there running their mouths, while you're thinking about food the whole time. You didn't hear a damn word that came out of their mouth because you're not REALLY listening ๐Ÿ˜Ž Finally, the hunger for food dominates your emotions and you finally snap at your significant other! "Fine! I'll go hit up a restaurant!"

Yo, they got your favorite burgers, pizza, tacos, grilled steak, baby back ribs, grilled salmon, or whatever the hell you might like. You can't resist them! I'm gonna throw these food groups in your face right here, and hopefully it'll make you think about eating after you've read this thread. You know you want to go get something to eat after you're done reading this thread. Even those of you who are reading and not commenting or voting, you WILL get hungry after this, eventually. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Don't just sit there in front of your computer with your tongue hanging down from your mouth, making waterfalls! Go get something to eat! You know you want to! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ซ I'm reminding you that you forgot to eat something, bruh! Hurry up, before your stomach hurts! โ˜ ๏ธ
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข AlphaZ, ExplosionZ, Janelle, Uptight 534
All I need is a Gallon Ofย Milk A Day (GOMAD):
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
ngl I pretty much only eat pizzas for meals atm so that option is basically me rn lmao
รก
No mention of cereal? Being lazy, it's one of my go-tos. Plus, it's magically delicious.
Zack means everythingย to meย ๐Ÿ’›
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(17th March 2021, 8:52 PM)Mystery Wrote: No mention of cereal? Being lazy, it's one of my go-tos. Plus, it's magically delicious.
Cereal? ROFL! ๐Ÿ˜‚ What kind of cereal? Lucky charms? ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคฃ
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Mia
(18th March 2021, 8:09 AM)Fam93 Wrote: Cereal? ROFL! ๐Ÿ˜‚ What kind of cereal? Lucky charms? ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคฃ

Hell yeah, don't knock my Lucky Charms. I love pizza, but I'd get tired of it. I never get tired of my Lucky Charms. Tongue
Zack means everythingย to meย ๐Ÿ’›
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(18th March 2021, 8:35 AM)Mystery Wrote: Hell yeah, don't knock my Lucky Charms. I love pizza, but I'd get tired of it. I never get tired of my Lucky Charms. Tongue
lol I feel you, bruh Big Grin Everyone's got a guilty pleasure that'll dominate them from time to time.
Mmmm. Food.

Tbh, I could eat Olive Garden and Fazolis everyday for the rest of my life. (It's the closest thing to Italian closest to me). And I love it Tongue

However, pizza is a close second. Specifically Pizza Hut and Pizza King. Delicious.
(18th March 2021, 1:25 PM)Janelle Wrote: Mmmm. Food.

Tbh, I could eat Olive Garden and Fazolis everyday for the rest of my life. (It's the closest thing to Italian closest to me). And I love it Tongue

However, pizza is a close second. Specifically Pizza Hut and Pizza King. Delicious.
Mmmm, Olive Garden ๐Ÿ˜‹ Italian food and Mediterranean food sounds delicious to me. Fazolis is a healthy choice to eat for the rest of your life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿด
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Janelle
Pizza, tacos, dessert (ice cream!!)

Come on, you cannot argue that pizza is not great. Pizza is so good! I might even eat some today ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. For tacos, taco bell has a new item called a quesalupa and I'm definitely willing to try that!! I love all foods really, but I dislike avocado a lot!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different, Janelle