BIG Announcement!
Yo, I'm glad you guys enjoyed my thread about food, recently. I enjoy giving the people what they want because I know it's gonna get your attention and I know you'll respond sooner or later. I also find joy in watching other people laughΒ  Tongue

But check this out: if you thought my last thread was interesting, wait until you see what I've got planned for y'all next 😎 This time, I'm going to put your brains to work and see who the smart ones are on JV. If you want to solve a challenge, then you've come to the right thread! I'm going to put you in a situation that you've never been in before.

This new and upcoming thread will be more of like a 'test your intelligence' thread. If you think you're smart enough to figure out these enigmatic puzzles, then now is your chance to prove it! It's pc game related. You may or may not have heard of this game before, but you will, once I mention it. I'm going to put you in the game, and have you solve a difficult puzzle, if you're up for it.

So yeah, prepare yourselves because I'm going to work the living snot out of your brains 😈 When it's over, you'll return to this thread for something to 🍴 https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3388

Goodluck, and stay SMART!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Ashley766
According to recent studies, between 20 and 25% of Grade 6 level students (or anything equivalent, around 10-11 years old) would answer 1 to the following question:

What is 6-2+3 ?
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(19th March 2021, 9:54 AM)TRUC Wrote: According to recent studies, between 20 and 25% of Grade 6 level students (or anything equivalent, around 10-11 years old) would answer 1 to the following question:

What is 6-2+3 ?
7 πŸ‘πŸ˜œ