[Game] PR1 Does Not Work I Am Very Sad About It
Frown 
Oh no I cannot connect to Platform Racing 1 servers and this is really sad I really wanted to play my favorite game Platform Racing 1 by Jiggmin on Jiggmin2.com but I tried to load up the game and it did not connect to the server I'm really sad about it and I would very much like to play my favorite game but I cannot play it and then it got even worse can you believe it I went to go play Kongregate ! Racing on Jiggmin2.com as well which is another one of my favorite games also made by Jiggmin but that one will not connect either I would very much like to play these games they are really cool and would be quite enjoyable to play again please and thank you sincerely me  Cool Cool Cool pr3 crying baby song   thanks Cool i'm
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, CatnipOverdose, DecadeDecaf, MoonFiredk, ThePizzaEater1000
I agree
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DecadeDecaf For This Useful Post:
  • CatnipOverdose, tadtad, ThePizzaEater1000
I agree this is a travesty and it is very important that you fix the of could Cool   is maybe the platform racing of could work?? i the want race the game play the cool of is the. Funny!!!  Cool Cool  

very Imoprtant@   Cool
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • CatnipOverdose, tadtad
(21st March 2021, 11:00 PM)tadtad Wrote: Oh no I cannot connect to Platform Racing 1 servers and this is really sad I really wanted to play my favorite game Platform Racing 1 by Jiggmin on Jiggmin2.com but I tried to load up the game and it did not connect to the server I'm really sad about it and I would very much like to play my favorite game but I cannot play it and then it got even worse can you believe it I went to go play Kongregate ! Racing on Jiggmin2.com as well which is another one of my favorite games also made by Jiggmin but that one will not connect either I would very much like to play these games they are really cool and would be quite enjoyable to play again please and thank you sincerely me  Cool Cool Cool pr3 crying baby song   thanks Cool i'm
please i want to play the pr1!! Fred < fred the giant cactus is very sad at this Frown( we need the pr1's back on jiggmin1.com and also kongregate ! racing please make these servers connect
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to CatnipOverdose For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad
You need to get the swf or something ik Ashley and Bls know how to do it
á
(21st March 2021, 11:38 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: You need to get the swf or something ik Ashley and Bls know how to do it
I have it but I want to play it on jiggmin2 my favorite websietet
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Is there a way to make a standalone download like PR2 for PR1 and Kong Racing? They don't connect to servers with Ruffle but work fine on FlashBrowser or just downloading the SWF, but it would be nice to make them more easily accessed.
(31st August 2023, 3:50 PM)tadtad Wrote: Is there a way to make a standalone download like PR2 for PR1 and Kong Racing?  They don't connect to servers with Ruffle but work fine on FlashBrowser or just downloading the SWF, but it would be nice to make them more easily accessed.
Hi Tad Smile . I'm not fully sure if I understand your question Big Grin ?
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]