[PR2 Bug] Inactive Players That Has Guild Rank Tokens
If I can redirect your attention to the PR2hub Leaderboard; http://pr2hub.com/leaderboard.php

You can see that these players;

Vipa
Admin
DarkReason
God
BROSKI29
& Interpulse all has their guild rank token still..

- BUG: Guild tokens staying on accounts due to players being 'inactive' 

- FIX: After the expire item like Guild Rank tokens, Fred The G. Cactus set, etc instead of waiting for their next login there's a way that if they've been inactive for over 24-72 hours the Guild Rank Tokens or Fred The G. Cactus set will just disappear from the account or accounts. 

- I know there's a small fix is that when they re-login it'll just be gone but sometime players are inactive for a long time and there should be a fix.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bazooka, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dexterity, Different, ExplosionZ, FDX3, Stxtics, xGuest
Hmm, I had no idea those stayed. I'll take care of this either tonight or tomorrow. Good catch!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I just added a fix for the ranks not updating after token rentals expire. I'll do the code for the other rentals within the next few days.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, FDX3
(29th March 2021, 1:53 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I just added a fix for the ranks not updating after token rentals expire. I'll do the code for the other rentals within the next few days.

tysm. ^~^
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
lul
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, oxy, Stxtics
Aaaaaand just pushed a fix for the parts. Thanks again for reporting this, @Colind!

(29th March 2021, 12:14 PM)Vipa Wrote: lul

I believe Colin has a legitimate gripe here, given that he's devoted more time than anyone to becoming the highest-ranked player in the game. Someone shouldn't be able to pay to have the highest rank in the game indefinitely. If I were him, I would be annoyed too.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, Colind, FDX3, Fresh Cookies, Vipa