PR2 Songs Quality Boost
I just boosted the quality of the PR2 songs. Have a listen!

(April Fools! Smile)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Dangevin, Different, Janelle, Mia, Shocker14, tadtad
I'm wanting to check them out... but at the same time, I'm afraid that this is just a prank.
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Drflash55 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(1st April 2021, 3:56 PM)Drflash55 Wrote: I'm wanting to check them out... but at the same time, I'm afraid that this is just a prank.

I would never prank anyone about song quality enhancement

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Shocker14
i was expecting you to have made them all 8kbps but this is also funny
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, tadtad
My reaction to improved songs
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(1st April 2021, 8:02 PM)Mystery Wrote: My reaction to improved songs

My reaction to your reaction to improved songs

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
What's the difference between the old sound quality versus the new one?
(16th June 2021, 8:37 AM)Fam93 Wrote: What's the difference between the old sound quality versus the new one?

This was an April Fools joke bls1999 did. He changed all the songs so they'd play Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, then switched them back when April Fools Day ended.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(16th June 2021, 9:16 AM)Mystery Wrote: This was an April Fools joke bls1999 did. He changed all the songs so they'd play Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, then switched them back when April Fools Day ended.

I've seen so many trolls on Youtube using Rick Astley to click bait people. It's so annoying 🤨
So the songs never got boosted in quality?
(16th June 2021, 8:37 AM)Fam93 Wrote: What's the difference between the old sound quality versus the new one?

Before:

After:

But ye this thread itself was for April fools'
á