What was your weirdest/scariest dream?
I've had many strange dreams. First one that springs to mind was when I was really young and I was just starting school. I had a dream that I was in this huge white room with robots and the teacher was this really tall and slender looking guy wearing shades. Then he took out an ice cream cone and asked me what the square root of chocolate was. (?)ย 

This wasn't my weirdest but it's up there.
[Image: 5728e77abdb8e0db54863e359eb861cf.png]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkAxie For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, Jessica Rocks
Whenever I get a nightmare, I realise half-way through it that's it not really scary because the worst thing that can happen if this was real is that I would die. And that's not that bad tbh. Then I spend the rest of the dream beating up everything in my sight and people irl who piss me off. It's so satifying. Smile
grateful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zenas For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Jessica Rocks, PinkAxie
There is this one nightmare where everyone is running around with tennis rackets and tennis balls that you die if you get hit by them
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข PinkAxie
(5th January 2018, 1:41 PM)Stunt Wrote: There is this one nightmare where everyone is running around with tennis rackets and tennis balls that you die if you get hit by them

That sounds so fun.
grateful.
That I woke up the next day.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!ยฌโ€ 

(5th January 2018, 1:41 PM)Stunt Wrote: There is this one nightmare where everyone is running around with tennis rackets and tennis balls that you die if you get hit by them

That sounds like a very intense (and scary) dodge ball game. Tongue
i had a dream somebody kidnapped me. it was a person from my past life and i lost contact with them

they took me to a dark room and i woke up with one of those lights that dentists use to operate on your teeth. there was him, and 4 or 5 other people wearing green suits with eye holes cut out andย pure white coming from the eye holes

they were having a grand ol time, just eating and partying and doing whatever while i was screaming in agony while the person from my past life was being very cruel with my mouth with machetes and such

after he was done he held the mirror to my face and i had a large carved out smile with blood running extensively out of my mouth

yeah

maybe he was jealous of my pr3 traps idk. there's scarier dreams i had but i dont want to go into detail
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMXdotEXE For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Jessica Rocks, PinkAxie
Honestly, the weirdest dream I had was meeting Jesus, and randomly becoming his apprentice. I went into my bathroom and there he was, standing there. Then this evil spirit appeared and threatened to hurt us. Jesus asked me to wait outside the bathroom and he sprayed water onto the evil dude. Minutes later, he dissolved into yellow, orange and brownish hues, leaving a small streak of deep red on the floor, which slowly flowed down towards the drain.

As I came inside, Jesus told me that this was how Jupiter's patterns had formed. Soon after that, we strapped ferns around our clothes to "blend in" with the crowd in a village right outside my room. We went out to search for a specific person to help us out with getting to a buffet over a lake. It wasn't long before we had someone chasing us, trying to kill us. As we took a turn down an alleyway, Jesus pulled me into a dark stable with him. We held our breaths and silently watched the assassin pass by.

We set off again, this time with the dude we were looking for, and reached the buffet. At the really long table, there was a wiener dog sitting down. According to Jesus, that was "my biology teacher after she ate too many sausages".
I was staring at the doggo for a while when it decided to jump onto my face.

That's when I woke up ._.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, Jessica Rocks, PinkAxie
Scariest dream would be when I dreamt I contracted a rare disease kind of like leprosy. Your body just slowly rots away. They said I had about 18 months to live on average.

My Dad found a support group for people with the disease and recommended I go. I refused for a couple months.

I'd finally decided to go to the support group. It was at a church. I just sat in my car in the parking lot for awhile because I was afraid to go in. Suddenly someone opened my passenger door and sat down in the car with me. He was a stranger, and based on the way he looked he had the same disease as me. He told me he was diagnosed 10 years ago. I was amazed, since the longest I'd heard someone had lived after diagnosis was 3 years. I asked him what his secret was and he promised to tell me if I came to the support group. I agree.

Into the church I go with this guy. Once we get inside I realize no one else is there. He grabs my arm and tells me the secret to his 'longevity'. He's discovered that the failing organs and body parts can be replaced by those of a healthy donor... a live donor. He invites me to join him in killing people to harvest and says he'll teach me everything I need to know.

I tell him I could never be a killer. Then he says in that case, he'll have to kill me. I bludgeon him in the temple with my elbow and then bolt deeper into the church while hes stunned. I'm hiding in a closet with 911 on the line while hes searching for me, shouting "come out, come out wherever you are." I was able to grab a metal rod from some construction supplies while I was hiding. Eventually he finds me and I try to run away but we end up fighting and I stab him through the chest with the metal rod in self defense.

As the life drains out of his eyes a wicked smile crosses his face and he says "Now you're a killer too."
Rock 'n' Roll
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica Rocks For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, Zelante
This probably wasn't my weirdest but it was my most recent.

So I was in my garage and I saw my cat in there.
The cat wasn't supposed to be in the garage so I went to grab it to put it outside.
When I went to grab the cat it started hissing.
I turned around and saw what is was hissing at... a skunk...
Quickly I ran to the door leading to outside the garage.
When I opened it, instead of the cat running out the door the skunk did.
I quickly closed the door so that it didn't come back in.
After that, 4 baby skunks popped out of nowhere. I couldn't resist holding them they were so cute!
So I went to put the babies outside hoping they would go back to their mother.
They didn't... they just wandered around with no rhyme or reason.
Then I woke up.
[Image: th?id=OIP.Eh3XZvHqFxH6Soddniwx3AHaHa&pid...=113&h=113]
This was within a week of seeing a real skunk lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766