Show team items and item blocks in minimap
being able to see your teams remaining items - for example maybe pressing their name in chat and it shows "2 blast remaining" or shows the item they have? idk something like that

also lighting item blocks up in the minimap similar to finish block, maybe this could be toggle option for those who dont want it shown
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent, Mia, oxy, Panther, Prince Ande, Stxtics, __
Legend suggestion from a legend.
Enjoy the Freedom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, oxy
(15th April 2021, 6:30 AM)Free Wrote: Legend suggestion from a legend.
thx so much for continuous support  Cool
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ExplosionZ For This Useful Post:
  • oxy
probably one of the best thing ive ever seen in my life gonna save this moment forever, and ur idea is cool also
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to oxy For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
(15th April 2021, 3:42 PM)oxy Wrote: probably one of the best thing ive ever seen in my life gonna save this moment forever, and ur idea is cool also

this is the reason you are my favourite new zealander
Since when has pr2 became a team game, I thought it was a online race game 🤔
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka
(16th April 2021, 7:59 AM)Addy Wrote: Since when has pr2 became a team game, I thought it was a online race game 🤔

traps are a team game mode
  • Panther
Excellent suggestion. Both of these ideas are present in MarioKart and it makes for some very interesting strategy and decision making during races!

Would compliment the recent item selection update well imo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Panther, __
(15th April 2021, 6:09 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: being able to see your teams remaining items - for example maybe pressing their name in chat and it shows "2 blast remaining" or shows the item they have? idk something like that

also lighting item blocks up in the minimap similar to finish block, maybe this could be toggle option for those who dont want it shown

This is the betterest suggestion i've seen since sliced toast
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
(17th April 2021, 9:21 AM)__ Wrote: This is the betterest suggestion i've seen since sliced toast

legend
  • oxy
Good if it was a level option
so things like traps/teamwork levels can turn it on
but races/etc. can keep it off
á
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, bi3liu, ExplosionZ
implement rn
implement rn
yes please, I love this idea!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
implement rn
(15th April 2021, 6:09 AM)ExplosionZ Wrote: being able to see your teams remaining items - for example maybe pressing their name in chat and it shows "2 blast remaining" or shows the item they have? idk something like that

this is a sick idea, should be implemented rn
This isn't a bad idea. Although, you mentioned the word "team". That means that @bls1999 would have to implement a feature in the game where teams exist in Deathmatches, traps, etc. Then he'd have to write a code where the stats would say something like "Team awarded experience points": insert experience here ___. Then, and only then, could he look into this idea.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
Do you have any suggestions for where it would fit into the game HUD?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
It could show dots under the player themselves or next to thier name on the list of players on the upper left corner. I had a idea vaguely similar it could be a fitting idea for a Graduation cap hat out of teams.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
(11th June 2021, 5:08 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Do you have any suggestions for where it would fit into the game HUD?
Hover over the item info and a box will open with information about other players items, something similar to when you see the exp of other players
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ariana For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ