reusable custom stat blocks
Im loving the custom stat blocks from the recent update, but I think they would work better if they were not one time use. I can't think of a reason that they should be single use. Most of the time it wouldn't matter, but I'm making an objective level with a central hub. I'd like to reset the stats from each section when they return to the main hub, but that gets harder when custom stat blocks are single time use.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, tadtad
Allow the Custom Stats Blocks to be bumped infinite times instead of only once.

My understanding is that the regular stats blocks can only be bumped once to prevent players from increasing/decreasing their stats too much.

But with the Custom Stats Block, the stats that are applied are pre-set and will never change. So there should be no harm in allowing players to bump it multiple times.

[Image: dsm1jij.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, Northadox
Merged two identical ideas from @Overbeing and @Master Raiden.

This may have an adverse effect in levels that require a player to traverse the same area multiple times (e.g., deathmatches that only want to give a custom stats change once, a level like Mfdom's MarioKart parody, etc). I guess I'm also unsure as to how useful this would be since a creator would theoretically only need to set the stats of a player once at a time.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.