What if moment/What happened to HelpACC
I'm gonna make this short and simple because I don't know much about who @HelpACC is, but I do know that he used to be in the "Gods of Glory" Guild, and then he left. If not, correct me if I'm wrong. I'll do my best! @HelpACC started Pr2 8 years ago around the time when players such as xCeVeDz, Yes! Oh my Gosh!, Chocapic, Slowboy03, and many others did.

These players were well known for ranking up incredibly fast, they probably had macro bots with auto hotkeys, and more. xCeVeDz and Slowboy03 retired in 2013/2014, but then xCeVeDz came back to rank up a few years later. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

On the other hand, @HelpACC continued to grind and rank his accounts up. I think the reason his name is "HelpACC" is because he was known for helping people rank their accounts up. This guy was quite the competitor, but unfortunately he discontinued Pr2 at the rank of 68+5. This was probably over a year ago, who knows 🤷‍♂️ However, can we all agree that if he continued to rank his main up, he'd probably be at least 70+8, today?

Think about this for a moment... he was 68+5 over a year ago, probably ahead of @FDX3 by the base rank, but he only had +5 rank tokens. If he were to have folded his main to +8 and continued to level his main, he'd probably be on his way to 71+8 by now. So now the question becomes, what happened to @HelpACC, why did he leave Gods of Glory, and will he ever come back? You all let me know.

I don't know the name of his alt's, but here's my prediction of where his rank would stand, today. Since some players are going to be ranking up soon, these rank predictions are anticipated ahead of time. I'm only counting ranks 70+. Pay close attention to where @HelpACC is located on the list.

Rank 80[Total: 1]
Colind

Rank 78 [Total: 2]
AlphaZ
HelpACC

Rank 77[Total: 1]
FDX3

Rank 74[Total: 3]
Puncture
SimAcc 1

Rank 73 [Total: 2]
Aquarius
Jmarroqu

Rank 72 [Total: 1]
Sim Race

Rank 71 [Total: 5]
FDX3 Jr.
FDX4
SteamPower
Team FDX3
Underneath

Rank 70 [Total: 3]
K0NR4D
LP
Platform Racing 2

Total Accounts: 18
You my friend, have wayyy too much time on your hands.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ FDX3
Where's this new hat that you promised us, @"Fam93"?!
Oh yeah that guy folded me then got really mad at me for no reason and left lmao (this was PRG discord server, I'm not in it any more so I can't find the full convo tho)
They asked a question and I answered it and they got really annoyed at my answer for 0 reason

I think they left over other things too but they just seemed very angry at everything for some reason

They wanted more servers for more HH so I said why not just up HH on the existing ones
then they said oh but more servers it'll be more common, so then I did the maths to get the same chance on the existing servers and worked out how much of a chance you'd need to do that
Then they just got mad but wouldn't say why it was a bad idea so they were just salty
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Different
(22nd April 2021, 12:13 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Oh yeah that guy folded me then got really mad at me for no reason and left lmao (this was PRG discord server, I'm not in it any more so I can't find the full convo tho)
They asked a question and I answered it and they got really annoyed at my answer for 0 reason

I think they left over other things too but they just seemed very angry at everything for some reason

They wanted more servers for more HH so I said why not just up HH on the existing ones
then they said oh but more servers it'll be more common, so then I did the maths to get the same chance on the existing servers and worked out how much of a chance you'd need to do that
Then they just got mad but wouldn't say why it was a bad idea so they were just salty

Honestly, I don't see why he'd get so irritated over something like that lol. I wonder if that's why he quit, too.
@Camer the Dragon He didn't leave due to your 'fight', he left due to personal reasons, anyway, although he isn't macroing, HelpAcc isn't done, not by a long shot, just keep an eye on that account... that's all I am gonna say.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Alex.L, AlphaZ, Different, FDX3
Confirmed: Colind is HelpACC
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Colind