SUPER WEAPON- Sneak Peak!
SUPER WEAPON

So this is a rough sketch/design/modification of what my final hat project will look like. I know, the pic may not look like much, but once you see the whole thing, you'll change your behavior and opinion. Like I said before, this hat will be the most dominate hat in Pr2, ever! All it needs is support and finishing touches, and it'll be good to go! 🤝💪🏼

The colored lines will indicate that the weapon inside the hat is being triggered to terminate someone. There's a lot of work that'll be put into this hat, and this will be THE ONE HAT that'll prohibit Pr2 from being dead. I can't draw very well, but I'm trying. F@H will also be involved with this hat, but that's for extra abilities.

Sneak Peak of what it does: Decimates your opponent with a VERY powerful laser that travels faster than the velocity of the regular weak ass lasers that we have now, has acid that'll suffocate the living hell out of your opponents and blind their vision, etc.

Here's what people had to say about the current 15 hats that we have. Some hats are trash, I agree:

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.p...cheese+hat

Sound Design Ideas

Hat Triggered: https://soundideas.sourceaudio.com/#!det...d=25236582

Acid Sound: https://soundideas.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=7541227

Laser Sounds: https://soundideas.sourceaudio.com/#!details?id=7554938

All Royalty Free!

Stay Tuned! 🤝 Here's a sneak peak of THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE in Pr2 History (don't judge, I can't draw too well)!

[Image: ls02sml.jpg]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, John m., Mia
So far, I like it. I'd agree this needs perhaps lots of work but so be it, if that's what it takes to get a decent hat to get excited about. You could pull this off and be the only real reason I return to PR2, because I have this next level hat to f about with
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(24th April 2021, 11:06 AM)bazooka Wrote: So far, I like it. I'd agree this needs perhaps lots of work but so be it, if that's what it takes to get a decent hat to get excited about. You could pull this off and be the only real reason I return to PR2, because I have this next level hat to f about with

Absolutely. The current 15 hats that we have are either boring or played out. The last two are a complete joke, which is why Pr2 may lose more of its roster.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka
It definitely sounds more interesting than the last couple hats we've gotten, so I'll give it that. Like even now, I don't even remember what Cheese Hat does. Cowboy Hat already lets you fly all around the map, so there's not much harm in adding another OP hat. I like the idea of using F@H to give the hat additional effects.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(25th April 2021, 9:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: It definitely sounds more interesting than the last couple hats we've gotten, so I'll give it that. Like even now, I don't even remember what Cheese Hat does. Cowboy Hat already lets you fly all around the map, so there's not much harm in adding another OP hat. I like the idea of using F@H to give the hat additional effects.

Yeah the cheese hat (including the Jelly Hat) are both trash. The designs look too basic, the sound designs are bland, and on top of that, no one has stepped outside the box when it comes to coming up with something totally different. Until now, my friend. With the new hat project coming up, this will eliminate the other hats and dismiss them as insignificant and irrelevant.

You got new sound design ideas coming, built-in weapon, grenades, and more! 💪🏼 Stay tuned! 🤝
so far This hat is really sick, maybe a lot of features at once but I think that will make it stand out even further from the other hats in PR2 (Imagine this in a hat war)
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(17th May 2021, 12:18 PM)xGuest Wrote: so far This hat is really sick, maybe a lot of features at once but I think that will make it stand out even further from the other hats in PR2 (Imagine this in a hat war)

Definitely. I just need to add a few more adjustments and it should be good to go.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • xGuest