So...ya want Big Brother back, huh?
Hey all! It's me, ya boi...Resarekt Smile

So...I'm kinda back in the swing of things and I noticed that with BB dead...there has been some rustling of it needing a revive...and you know what, I'm thinking I will probably be able to go through with it!

BUT, before I say for sure...who all is still interested? Also, where did I get all my time for this back all of a sudden???

Well...thankfully...I will be graduating from UIC (University of Illinois- Chicago Circle) with my Bachelors' Degree in Business Management this Saturday! I'm absolutely stoked to FINALLY be done w/ college/university (for now)! This will allow for ample hosting time come the fall (I'll have plenty in the Summer, no doubt in my mind), so there /SHOULD/ be no reason for an ultimate break in gaming/hosting/competition stuffs. 

Now...I don't have an exact date set for when I'm thinking I might POTENTIALLY bring back BB (mostly cause I wanna make sure scheduling works out and that I can have ample time to formulate evil twists and also work some kinks out of comps in the past and also maybe new comp ideas...?) but I will announce in a blog ahead of time when I have a more concrete date set up.

With all that said, please post HERE if you're still interested! I want to get a full tally running so I know who to PM when the announcement comes their way! Also, I think I'm on the discord...I'll link this blog there for those who don't come on here too often...so they can also see!

Alright...I think that's all. So yeah...Hot Big Brother Summer action coming...soon? 

See y'all then! Wink
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dan-83, dotime, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Kursed, Lego-man945, MrGlad, TRUC, Uptight 534
Congratulations on the upcoming university graduation, cobber. I am in for an upcoming installment.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I'd probs join if there was another ye
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
If I were to join you can 100% assume I would not do the same as last time... woops
Although I'm on wacky schedules most of the time it could be a bit more manageable this summer
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(4th May 2021, 7:14 AM)TRUC Wrote: If I were to join you can 100% assume I would not do the same as last time... woops
Although I'm on wacky schedules most of the time it could be a bit more manageable this summer

haha you and me both, my friend. This year I'll have a lot more free time sans...school
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always been a fan man. Count me in!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Oh also, I am to assume that all the thanks are people interested, yes? I want to make a tally of who I can PM down the line...
Count me in!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MrGlad For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
im down
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I'd be down!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I'm interested... My computer doesn't run JV properly though... I can't thank posts for some reason...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Omg the support for this is already very inspiring! I honestly never realized so many of y’all wanted this back this badly!

If I count correctly (and assume thanks also lean towards interest), then I believe I have 9 or 10 people interested! By my estimates...a full completely immersed and fleshed out cast would be anywhere between 14-18 people...so we’re well on our way already! That’s freaking awesome!

Making me very tempted to say screw it and make a whole list of comps and twists for y’all right now! 😈
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766