Level creator password/rank bypass
I think if you're on an acc and you go to your levels you should be able to get into the pass protected ones that are yours without the pass (since you could go into LE and change pass/play them from there anyway)

Maybe the same for rank restricted levels, if you made it you should be able to get in there even if you don't meet the rank requirement
á
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, AlphaZ, bls1999, John m.
This is a suggestion that came to mind that I think would be nice to implement. This is more or less another quality of life change. If you're the original creator of a map, rank restriction should not apply. You should be able to play your own map regardless of the restrictions put in place. For example, I should be able to play my map even though I'm not rank 80. Maybe this could also apply to your own password protected maps too, but for now I'd be fine with it just being rank requirement.

[Image: QG5WAfB.png]
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Colind, FDX3
Can't find the dislike 😒

Joking aside, its a good idea

Another idea I had was if we can have another protection of a map and instead you can add players you want to entered the map.. if that's by entering their ID # or something else 🤔 ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon
(16th February 2022, 11:51 PM)Colind Wrote: Another idea I had was if we can have another protection of a map and instead you can add players you want to entered the map.. if that's by entering their ID # or something else 🤔 ?

Was going to suggest this myself - have a list that you can add names to that could also play the map, regardless of rank. @AlphaZ's suggestion should be the default, but there could still be the option to set it to how it is now (perhaps on a per map basis), for those that for whatever reason don't want to be able to play the published map unless they meet the rank requirement they've set (lol).
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
@AlphaZ @Camer the Dragon heads up that I merged your threads ^^

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
Added in v168!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ