Congratulations, Colind!
Congrats to @Colind for being the first player to reach rank 80 on PR2!

[Image: 5uDChBy.png]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Alex.L, AlphaZ, Ashley766, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Dangevin, Different, HelpACC, Janelle, Mia, Resarekt, Stxtics, TRUC
Pro
á
Take away the three tokens that were implemented into the game (last year), and this journey would have taken years from this point to achieve Rank 80 lol! A big shoutout to @bls1999 for suggesting and implementing 3 rank tokens into the game last year because otherwise you would need exactly 1,086,055,560xp to reach rank 80 @Colind 😯

I'm not sure what your average is, monthly, but let's say it's 30m, right? 30m times a year would give you 360m a year times 3, which would give you the exp you would have needed with 5 tokens, in roughly 3 1/2 years. That's assuming you spam hh's. No HH's spammed and it would probably push it to 4+ years. I couldn't even imagine doing that.

So now the question is, what's next @Colind? Keep your rank, or continue?
Dude HOW

Wow...I’m incredibly impressed. Also reading the math it would have taken if not for the tokens...that’s absolutely bonkers...
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5th May 2021, 8:51 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Take away the three tokens that were implemented into the game (last year), and this journey would have taken years from this point to achieve Rank 80 lol! A big shoutout to @bls1999 for suggesting and implementing 3 rank tokens into the game last year because otherwise you would need exactly 1,086,055,560xp to reach rank 80 @Colind 😯

I'm not sure what your average is, monthly, but let's say it's 30m, right? 30m times a year would give you 360m a year times 3, which would give you the exp you would have needed with 5 tokens, in roughly 3 1/2 years. That's assuming you spam hh's. No HH's spammed and it would probably push it to 4+ years. I couldn't even imagine doing that.

So now the question is, what's next @Colind? Keep your rank, or continue?

I am thankful for @bls1999 for adding these tokens, my journey to Rank 80 would've shifted to years later, but I am still sure either me or @AlphaZ would've reached it first. 

Atm I don't plan on going for Rank 81 but if somehow I get there then that's for sure my final rank. My plan is to try to finish T&E contest or any other to get these remaining 'rare' sets  to have in my account. 

I'm probably gonna continue macroing my alts to ranks that I want, which I am still not sure what to go for but I have an idea.  @AlphaZ has pretty much buried the lead with his so I am not able to beat him but I do want to be like 75, 74, 73, 73 or even 76, 75, 74, 73 but we'll see.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Different
What an absolute legend. Congrats Colind! Big Grin
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Colind
Congrats man, that's an unthinkable amount of exp right there...
Definitely well deserved!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]