Hi
Hi, I'm new. How you doing?
Hello! Welcome!

I’m doing quite well tonight, and you?
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you. I'm doing alright, though was hoping to see some of my OGs here but I guess not
Hey, welcome to JV2!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(5th May 2021, 10:40 PM)Mainz Wrote: Thank you. I'm doing alright, though was hoping to see some of my OGs here but I guess not

Who were the OG's you were looking for, if you dont mind me asking?
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Mystery

(6th May 2021, 12:42 AM)Resarekt Wrote: Who were the OG's you were looking for, if you dont mind me asking?

Well Player Z slid into my emails not too long ago and Dutany was my guy before he became mod but other than that I can't really remember tbh. I mean I remember loads of names but only cause they were popular not necessarily cause they were my people. More time I would chill in PR2/PR3 and their forum sections so most my people were in game.
Heyyy Welcome!!
Hellooo
hi! Smile