Poll: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vanilla
16.67%
3 16.67%
Chocolate/Rocky Road
5.56%
1 5.56%
Strawberry
16.67%
3 16.67%
Butter Pecan
0%
0 0%
Birthday Cake/Cake Batter
0%
0 0%
Cookies n Creme/Chocolate Chip
11.11%
2 11.11%
Pistachio
5.56%
1 5.56%
Mint
22.22%
4 22.22%
Special Flavor
16.67%
3 16.67%
I don't like Ice Cream
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ice Cream!
(13th May 2021, 10:10 PM)Mystery Wrote: Who remembers those ice cream trucks that used to drive around your neighborhood playing that jingle? Those were cool. Had ice cream in the shape of cartoon characters. Used to beg my parents for money as a kid when I heard that jingle haha

I remember those days. Takes me back to nostalgic times as a kid back in the 90s. I wanted a "Good Humor" ice cream cone, badly ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฆ

(13th May 2021, 10:23 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: I like the taste, I just don't like the coldness ๐Ÿฅถ

Lmfao! That doesn't make any sense! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I guess you'll be eating it warm ๐Ÿฅต
I am extremely lactose intolerant (runs in my family ๐Ÿ˜ญ) so I have to pick from a special brand called "Lactaid" and my favorite flavor is peanut butter pie ๐Ÿ˜‹
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different
(16th May 2021, 8:32 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: I am extremely lactose intolerant (runs in my family ๐Ÿ˜ญ) so I have to pick from a special brand called "Lactaid" and my favorite flavor is peanut butter pie ๐Ÿ˜‹

I'm lactose intolerant too, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ซ However, I still eat it anyway because it tastes so good ๐Ÿ˜‹ I've never heard of peanut butter pie, ice cream ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I wonder how that tastes.
(16th May 2021, 10:28 AM)Different Wrote: I'm lactose intolerant too, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ซ However, I still eat it anyway because it tastes so good ๐Ÿ˜‹ I've never heard of peanut butter pie, ice cream ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I wonder how that tastes.
it tasts like peanut butter pie
Yemlo and Co.
Oh man, you guys need to try out Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream. I don't actually know if places outside of the midwest sells Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream, but it's absolutely top-tier. Moose Tracks is next to it because of its hunks of chocolate in there, but it takes the cake.

There's a place here that sells Mint Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream and it's gotta be the best of both worlds. When it's -15F out, I still walk to that store and get that ice cream and eat it walking down the street.