GGP Deluxe - Teaser&Announcement
I know it took a lot more time that I would have liked, but life is life eh ?
If all goes as planned, I will be able to officially start this new JUDGELESS version of GGP on the 12th of June !
(pretty much exactly 8 years after Jiggmin Grand Prix, the first official PR2 contest using new prize giver system back then after the V4V events, how cool is that)

Here is what you can expect for now, without going into details too much:
- 13 revamped cups
- Options for more daily runs (following certain requirements)
- A long overdue judgeless system that lets you record your own runs if you wish
- Newly improved contest mechanics
- Extra content for the completionists and fierce racers who want to compete... might even come with extra prizes !

It's basically a game inside PR2, think of it as a slightly more complicated solo campaign ^^

More to come soon, hopefully I can provide more details before the final thread comes up, but if you were to have any questions, leave them here and I'll try to answer Big Grin
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bazooka, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Colind, Dan-83, Dexterity, ExplosionZ, Lego-man945, Magniloquent, Master Raiden, Stxtics
Big rates, can't wait
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
hyped
coolio julio
Ok my delivery out of town today took 10 hours instead of 1, I've been up for nearly 30 hours, and I'M way too exhausted to post everything for GGP. I'll take some rest and make the thread after my next shift, probably monday evening

Sorry !
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766