Artifact Hat
Smile 
Heyo Heavy Thunder here!!!!

Today I will present you with some information about the Artifact Hat!  Smile

Finding the Artifact Hat

-The Artifact Hat can be found but cannot be kept... although you do however get a bubble set if you find it first before no one does when a mod/admin resets it's location. You can get hint's from Fred by doing /hint within any chat or in a race. 

How to get it to keep

-By joining the PR2 Discord server you can take part in the infamous Goliathe Grand Prix and beat times set for each cup! Once you hit 75 points you get the Artifact Hat!!!

What it does

-The Artifact Hat will give you a speed boost for 30 seconds if the level does not have infinite time then 30 seconds is your max time limit before you automatically quit due to the hat. Your controls are inverted but it can give you the upper hand if used correctly on your left and right arrow keys and a and d keys are inverted left is right and right is left. 

If you have more to add to this subject let me know below or send me a message!!!

Ay bb ;)
It looks like a giant turd with eyes.
I’m glad you’re proud of yourself & want to show it off somehow to everyone, GJ.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(7th January 2018, 8:22 PM)LP Wrote: It looks like a giant turd with eyes.

Eh somewhat

Ay bb ;)
Almost as useless as the moon hat but quite ugly and solves no purpose other than to make any level unplayable cuz you only get 30 seconds with a speed boost that doesn't help.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(8th January 2018, 12:50 AM)Dev52 Wrote: Almost as useless as the moon hat but quite ugly and solves no purpose other than to make any level unplayable cuz you only get 30 seconds with a speed boost that doesn't help.

If you set the time to infinite you won't have 30 seconds you will have infinite time

Ay bb ;)