Puffin web browser pro ios for pr2?
Will pr2 still work directly on the web with puffin web browser pro (paid version) for the iphone?
It should work, but i don’t believe it’s a reasonable alternative. Puffin has A LOT of lag. I also think there is a free version of Puffin available as well.
I used to have the free version just for fun or checking pr2, it was still playable but now they want you to buy the full version for flash. If anyone knows any other alternatives for iphone, id love to hear it.
(19th May 2021, 11:35 AM)sign guy Wrote: I used to have the free version just for fun or checking pr2, it was still playable but now they want you to buy the full version for flash. If anyone knows any other alternatives for iphone, id love to hear it.

Have you tried recently? I have the free version and it was disabled for a few months. I ended up forgetting about it and after flash died I noticed it worked again. It’s what I use currently.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(19th May 2021, 3:37 PM)Eternal Wrote: Have you tried recently? I have the free version and it was disabled for a few months. I ended up forgetting about it and after flash died I noticed it worked again. It’s what I use currently.
Woah, didn’t know the regular version works again thanks! But now it gives me this pop up whenever i try to log into a account.[Image: rDpyHLT.jpg] It works fine when i use a guest account tho.
(19th May 2021, 5:49 PM)sign guy Wrote: Woah, didn’t know the regular version works again thanks! But now it gives me this pop up whenever i try to log into a account.[Image: rDpyHLT.jpg] It works fine when i use a guest account tho.

If you post in Contact a Mod we can help you with this.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.