Big Brother: Trials and Temptations REDUX
YES! That’s 12! I only need two more folks and then BB will begin...not too terribly long after!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've never done this before but I'll fill a slot if you'd like

I don't know what it is and I have no idea what to expect though
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(28th May 2021, 12:43 PM)Mystery Wrote: I've never done this before but I'll fill a slot if you'd like

I don't know what it is and I have no idea what to expect though
No worries about that! I’ll make sure to provide some lingo and I’m sure myself and some of the other contestants would be happy to help you out if you have questions! 

Thanks for joining!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I come on this site periodically to see if anything interesting has happened.

I come on to this, and can’t help but smile. Always hoped we could’ve finished this.

I’m in.

This is something worthy of coming back for!

Howdy, ya’ll!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, DivineZerinus, Resarekt, TRUC
That’s 14!!! Time to kick this thing into high gear! Smile