Big Brother: Trials and Temptations REDUX
Hello all! I'm here to officially announce that I WILL be hosting the next iteration of Big Brother! I will be creating a new thread for it soonish, and it will be COMPLETED!

I'm planning for an early June (sometime around June 7?) start. I also know I had a number of people interested already! @Addy @Ashley766 @Camer the Dragon @Dan-83 @dotime @Janelle @JEEJAYEM @Kursed @MrGlad @TRUC @Uptight 534 @Lego-man945 if you all can confirm interest in partaking by posting here that would be fantastic! Keep in mind that you will have to be fairly active throughout the whole iteration of BB. 

Also, if you have discord that would be best! I want to utilize the Jiggmin2 discord for announcements and to have an audience of sorts see y'all first hand Smile  (I still need to talk to some people about it though)

Finally, I am looking for 14 people before I can start. If all 12 I have mentioned in this post already can play, I will only need 2 more! However, I will gladly take extras! 

With all this said, I am excited to start this wonderful game up again!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, DivineZerinus, dotime, Lego-man945, MrGlad, Sushie, TRUC
You can easily count me in! 😌
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
yes!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Ye I'll join
7th of June I have to go to the Hospital for something and get sedated lol so I can't do anything that day
but after that day I have like 3.5 months when I don't have to do anything so ye
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(19th May 2021, 2:38 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ye I'll join
7th of June I have to go to the Hospital for something and get sedated lol so I can't do anything that day
but after that day I have like 3.5 months when I don't have to do anything so ye

All good, my guy! It’ll likely just be posting the comp. It won’t start until after most likely!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Well, as much as I wanna participate I'm gonna be out of town for like 3 weeks over the next 2 months, so I won't be able to be very active
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I can't do as poorly as last time on activity so here we go for some more TRUCing
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
confirm interest
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(19th May 2021, 4:01 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: Well, as much as I wanna participate I'm gonna be out of town for like 3 weeks over the next 2 months, so I won't be able to be very active

I appreciate the interest! When it comes to activity level, as long as you are popping on every now and again you should be ok! But, if you don't think it would be in your best interest, then I appreciate the prompt response! If you'd like, you can always spectate!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Dan-83
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
NICE! 6 confirmed, so far! Only need another 8 to start the festivities Smile
(19th May 2021, 4:22 PM)Resarekt Wrote: I appreciate the interest! When it comes to activity level, as long as you are popping on every now and again you should be ok! But, if you don't think it would be in your best interest, then I appreciate the prompt response! If you'd like, you can always spectate!

Yeah, I’m gonna have no service most of that time lol. I’ll definitely spectate though
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
I’ll definitely give it a try Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Smile

Also, anyone else who is interested aside from the 12 I tagged can also join in!
*presses confirm button*
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
lets finish what we started.

btw I am trying to get TheBreeze to come in here
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(20th May 2021, 3:48 PM)Addy Wrote: lets finish what we started.

btw I am trying to get TheBreeze to come in here
YOOO BREEZEY MY BOY YES
Let's goooooooooooooooooooo
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MrGlad For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
YES! That's 10/14 already ready to go Smile

Reminder anyone can join! I will be posting a general rules and lingo guide so even the newest of houseguests can catch on quickly!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • dotime, Kursed
Count me in! Not sure how much my schedule will be affected by my activity but why not
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, JEEJAYEM, Kursed, Resarekt