Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Hope I made you proud, Mom!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Hello houseguests! Before I go through with the first competition announcements...there were a couple things I wanted to address before we went any further in the season!

First and foremost: JV2 Discord

Secondarily...and still important: Days off

That's about all I have in terms of announcements and whatnot...now...on to the RESULTS!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, on to the results, eh? We had quite the impressive showing...with just over 3900 posts in two days! Nice job! Also, nearly everyone contributed with just one houseguest failing to post even once. Very impressive. First let's see how many posts everyone managed to amass...as we will need to determine the winner after I choose the "goal" (from the set of 15 mentioned in the comp announcement a few days back) and see who is closest. 

THE POST COUNTS:

Wow! A couple of you managed to nail some of the "goals" I had put in place with the majority of the rest of y'all falling near and around some of the other goals...most impressive! Now...were the goals you all managed to land on exact or were you near the correct goal to be aiming for...? Let's see how RNG played this one out...

THE GOAL NUMBER RESULT AND THE WINNER:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, DivineZerinus, dotime, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Mia, Sushie, TRUC, Uptight 534
Congrats, TRUC!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
Even though I didn't win this one, I had a blast posting my spam spa with you guys. Smile

Big congrats to the winner, TRUC!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
Should had kept going lol, anyways huge congratulations to TRUC
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
#TRUCing at its finest
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
TRUC’ing

Congrats fellow Canadian!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
The first key will be going to:

If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
TRUCing TRUC Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
The second key will be going to:

If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • dotime, Resarekt
The third key will be going to:

• Ashley766, Resarekt
The fourth key will be going to:

• Resarekt
The fifth key will be going to:

• Resarekt
The sixth key will be going to:

• Janelle, Resarekt
The seventh key will be going to:

• Resarekt, Sushie
The eight key will be going to:

• Resarekt
The ninth key will be going to:

• MrGlad, Resarekt
The tenth key will be going to:

• Addy, Resarekt
The eleventh and final key will be going to:

• Mia, Resarekt