Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
The tenth, and final, vote goes to:

I did not receive all 11 votes from the houseguests...but I also forgot to check (thoroughly) who did and did not vote so to the one person who forgot to vote...you're getting off INCREDIBLY lucky. However, in future evictions where votes are needed... I will not be dilly-dallying nor I will let those who didn't vote off the hook. let this be a warning to you all. 

The second competition will be posted shortly! 
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
á
COMPETITION TWO: TAKE NOTES (QUIZ!)

[Image: uo2u8Xj.jpg]
You guys have probably noticed the Spotify Playlist I have been basically throwing at you constantly...WELL...this is why. This competition is a quiz based on the Spotify Playlist and the songs that encompass it! I'm still adding questions to the quiz...and I'm debating on the platform I will use for it...BUT I am doing this on purpose. 

I want you guys to take advantage of this...so I will be giving you a week to absolutely no-life this playlist. Listen to it many times and take notes where you can! I can and WILL ASK ANYTHING. Oh, and after the countdown reaches zero, the playlist will be deleted. No cheating, loves! 
Here is the link to the playlist if you haven't yet checked it out: not today Smile
Alternative Youtube Playlist: not today Smile
COUNTDOWN TO PLAYLIST DELETION AND QUIZ BEING PM'D: Countdown Link

Once the countdown reaches zero, I will PM everyone the quiz (except you, TRUC...since you cannot compete in this competition!) and from there I will set a time frame for the quiz to be done by. Until then, get to listening! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed
[Image: aaf5008373268cc2df6f54eb813e195b.jpg]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(18th June 2021, 9:21 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [Image: aaf5008373268cc2df6f54eb813e195b.jpg]

3x5 one sided 😳
Does spotify work without spotify acc
á
(18th June 2021, 9:25 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Does spotify work without spotify acc

I’m doubtful, sadly. However, you can join for free! Orrrr I can alternatively send a picture with the songs.
UPDATED THE COMPETITON WITH AN ALTERNATIVE YOUTUBE PLAYLIST IF YOU CANNOT PLAY THE SPOTIFY PLAYLIST. THIS WILL ALSO DELETE IN A WEEK. 
What even is Spotify, I legit have no idea
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(19th June 2021, 7:27 AM)TRUC Wrote: What even is Spotify, I legit have no idea

Spotify is essentially a music service where you can make playlists and listen to music for free! Similar to…uhh Tidal or Pandora more or less.

But, it requires an account in order to listen. So, I made a youtube playlist w/ the songs since that should be more accessible!
How’s everyone enjoying the playlist so far? Remember, I can ask ANYTHING from it! If it relates to the playlist or song in any way, it can be asked! 
[Image: dd0.jpg]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Currently listening to the playlist on my work speaker and my co-workers are like wtf is this?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(20th June 2021, 11:55 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: [Image: dd0.jpg]

(20th June 2021, 1:22 PM)Addy Wrote: Currently listening to the playlist on my work speaker and my co-workers are like wtf is this?

I genuinely cannot tell if these are good or bad signs 👀
Co-workers said it was a pretty good playlist 🔥
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Just a little over two days remain! I have finalized the quiz for you all! It contains 20 questions and one BONUS (no points, sorry)!
Oh geeze I feel like I could listen to this playlist 1,000 times and STILL fail the quiz...
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MrGlad For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(24th June 2021, 4:20 PM)MrGlad Wrote: Oh geeze I feel like I could listen to this playlist 1,000 times and STILL fail the quiz...

Hehehe...we shall see!

Speaking of...you all will be receiving PM'S in about 6 hours! Also, the playlist will cease to exist in about that time! It's CRUNCH time, y'all!
The playlists have been deleted...I will be PMing you all the question list! There will be 72 hours to complete the quiz. 

Quiz Due by: THIS TIME
I won't miss any single question, pretty confident about that
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.