Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Just a quick reminder that CURRENT HOH's cannot compete in the next competition following their win! That has been a mainstay rule since the beginning of Big Brother (even the TV shows), so we are continuing the tradition! Although, if you'd like...I can send you the quiz just for you to test your luck (though you cannot share any answers with other houseguests...or that would be HOH playing favorites and that's a no-no). 

Also, evicted players cannot compete as well!

I may have forgotten to make those notes in the announcement of the competition!

EDIT: Nope I remembered!

(18th June 2021, 8:54 PM)Resarekt Wrote:
Once the countdown reaches zero, I will PM everyone the quiz (except you, TRUC...since you cannot compete in this competition!) and from there I will set a time frame for the quiz to be done by. Until then, get to listening! 
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, I was merely flexing the fact that I will get 0 questions wrong since I won't be getting any, lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(25th June 2021, 8:48 PM)TRUC Wrote: Oh, I was merely flexing the fact that I will get 0 questions wrong since I won't be getting any, lol

OH my apologies lol!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Four quizzes already submitted?? NICE! 
Hey friends...just realized i made a gaffe on my pm's...it meant to say 8:50 PM CST MONDAY the 28th but uhh...yeah...whoops!
Hi guys! I’m currently traveling to Florida with my girlfriend..so I won’t be able to tabulate the results until we arrive at our destination! Casual reminder you have an hour to finish, though!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, dotime, Mia
Enjoy Florida!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MrGlad For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Have fun at Floreda!

[Image: cSK95F_gBY_pA5OAM4NnMuAfy_892zK9Z1wrbuZB...b10881a99f]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt, Uptight 534
I’m going to Florida for vacation at the end of August
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
PRE RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to unforeseen circumstances...one of our houseguests had to make an early leave and will no longer be competing this season. 

[Image: QN44OoD.png]

Janelle has been self-evited and will no longer be playing Big Brother!

Hate to see you go, but I understand that your life got pretty busy. Hope all is well for you...and that you get some much needed free time! Smile

Competition Two Results coming shortly. 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Kursed, TRUC
Competition Two (Notes) Results:

Welcome all to the results ceremony of the second competition of this season of...BIG BROTHER! In this competition you were to listen to a playlist that was open for one week, then answer a quiz related to the artists, songs and playlist in general. Before I get into the nitty-gritty of competition result details...let's see what all the correct answers were!

ANSWERS:
So...on to the results...we had 9 of the 11 participants submit their quizzes on time! I did not receive a quiz from dotime or DivineZerinus. Now I get that people may be a bit busier since we are all a bit older than we were back when JV was in its heyday...but let's try and get a full round of completion for the next competition, yeah? Anyways...let's see how everyone did! Oh, and to explain the bonus...it will be used for a tiebreaker if needed!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Sushie
No bonus was needed, neat!
Wow that was a close one! Mystery missed it by that much. Congrats Sushie!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Sushie
Dang, I was one off. Well, congrats Sushie! Smile
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Sushie
Wow, what a pleasant surprise. Thanks, everyone!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(30th June 2021, 6:10 PM)Resarekt Wrote: CONGRATULATIONS SUSHIE...YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE FIRST COMPETITON AND ARE OUR FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD THIS SEASON!!!block

I'll take that personally Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt, Sushie
(1st July 2021, 7:39 AM)TRUC Wrote: I'll take that personally Tongue

AH damnit hahaha you found out my ways! I knew i missed something when copy/paste editing lol
Nominations will either be today or tomorrow!
  • Resarekt
TRUCing 👀
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed
Hey y’all, with all the festives yesterday, super busy! Should be on later to do em.
  • Resarekt