Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
The fourth vote goes to:

Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fifth vote goes to:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sixth vote goes to:

The seventh vote goes to:

Final vote count:

I did not receive a vote from @Lego-man945...as per the last eviction ceremony...there will be a punishment dealt towards you. As I have said before...I cannot have a lack of participation in ANY facet of the game. 

The Third Competition will be posted...in the next day or so. Take this time to relax a little...unwind...perhaps watch the latest season of BBUS...which premiered earlier this week!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • DivineZerinus
Thanks for sparing me guys  Embarrassed
(10th July 2021, 7:32 PM)Resarekt Wrote: I did not receive a vote from @Lego-man945...as per the last eviction ceremony...there will be a punishment dealt towards you. As I have said before...I cannot have a lack of participation in ANY facet of the game. 

Well shoot... I was working on Friday and missed this lol
I had no idea that the keys had even been tallied lol
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
All good things has to come to a end someday
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
[Image: 95HTUia.png]
Competition 3- TO LIE OR NOT TO LIE
That's right folks, it's time to bring out a classic! It's two truths and a lie time!!!

I have already had you send me your two truths and a lies a little while back...and those will be further down in the post!

The concept of the challenge is really simple...once I post the truths and lies...you all (except Sushie...as outgoing HOH) will PM me your answers! 

Now, here are the Two Truths and a Lie: 

There are 13 lies you have to seek out! You all will have 5 days to send me your answers via PM!

So...I want all answers sent in by 6:30PM CST on 07/17/21. Countdown link: Tick Tock

That's all and happy hunting for the lies!
What is it with y'all people and talking about breaking your bones like it was a theme Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(12th July 2021, 6:41 PM)TRUC Wrote: What is it with y'all people and talking about breaking your bones like it was a theme Tongue

Them: I have never broken a bone before

Me: broken bones...dislocations...tears...done done and done Smile
Why is jeejayem on there but not dotime?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(13th July 2021, 6:50 AM)Mystery Wrote: Why is jeejayem on there but not dotime?

So I have Dotime’s…but he never sent me which one of the three was the answer. So it would be unfair of be to have y’all guess on that one when I don’t even know the answer.
  • Mia
(13th July 2021, 8:00 AM)Resarekt Wrote: So I have Dotime’s…but he never sent me which one of the three was the answer. So it would be unfair of be to have y’all guess on that one when I don’t even know the answer.

Ah, I gotcha. I thought you were taking out the evicted members, but forgot gjm.

And uhh... yeah! Lots of people putting stuff about broken bones, eh? Then there's Resarekt, who seems to be a walking injury. Tongue
(13th July 2021, 8:04 AM)Mystery Wrote: And uhh... yeah! Lots of people putting stuff about broken bones, eh? Then there's Resarekt, who seems to be a walking injury. Tongue
If they would have just drank a Gallon Of Milk A Day (GOMAD) they would have plenty of Calcium and Vitamin D to prevent broken bones. Sorry, that was teed up on a silver platter. 
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(13th July 2021, 4:23 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: If they would have just drank a Gallon Of Milk A Day (GOMAD) they would have plenty of Calcium and Vitamin D to prevent broken bones. Sorry, that was teed up on a silver platter. 

LOL I'm actually lactose intolerant Frown
(13th July 2021, 10:15 PM)Resarekt Wrote: LOL I'm actually lactose intolerant Frown
“Then get some of that Fairlife shit.”
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(13th July 2021, 10:15 PM)Resarekt Wrote: LOL I'm actually lactose intolerant Frown

I'm not so sure. I think this is the lie, fellas.
(14th July 2021, 6:43 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: “Then get some of that Fairlife shit.”

It’s actually delicious!
  • Uptight 534
Two days to go before answers need to be submitted!
The competition ended a few hours ago. I have a few more things to tabulate...so I will be posting the results tomorrow!