The fifth key will be going to:

The sixth key will be going to:

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
The seventh key will be going to:

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Sushie
TRUCing
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The eighth and final key will be going to:

So, this means that:

Houseguests, you have about 72 hours to make your decision. You can do that through telling me via PM's or through Discord's PM's!

Addy, as HOH, you cannot vote unless in the event of a tie. Nominees, you also cannot vote as you were nominated.

I will be starting the Eviction Ceremony on Monday, July 26th at around 8:00 PM CST. You can use this countdown link for reference: Link coming soon

Failure to vote for a nominee in the appropriate timeframe will count as an absence of participation and punishment will be swift. And I HAVE seen some lack of participation from a certain houseguest...you know who you are. 
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well rip
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Yeah, uh oh
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The answer is yes Addy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
Votes are in…I will tally and announce later
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#trucing
Time to be that new guy... What does Trucing mean, and what was the context of its origin/creation? I have general idea that it means clumsily messing up.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(26th July 2021, 6:03 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Time to be that new guy... What does Trucing mean, and what was the context of its origin/creation? I have general idea that it means clumsily messing up.

Can't exactly remember which edition of Big Brother/Survivor it was on JV, but at some point I started to randomly check the threads just as the hosts would read out votes, and I would post to kinda interrupt them while they were in the middle of posting them

After a while and a few times it had happened, it began to be referred to as TRUCing, aka interrupting the voting ceremony in some way, either during or between its announcement and the actual session

Found some GIF from way back then that people used to post when they were TRUCing

[Image: 2yOZRdf.gif]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Uptight 534
Inb4
Hey all! Sorry about the delays! I’m gonna push it back one more night. I’ve been dealing with some nagging lower back pain so that’s thrown a real kink into things…no pun intended. Also, I haven’t heard from a houseguest in quite literally over a week now and have tried multiple ways of contacting them to no avail…so I have to decide on their fate the rest of this game…

See you tomorrow at 8PM CST! Mystery…Lego-Man…one of you WILL be going home!