Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Also if anyone has lower back pain remedies please send them my way! Would be MUCH appreciated!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(27th July 2021, 11:40 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Also, I haven’t heard from a houseguest in quite literally over a week now and have tried multiple ways of contacting them to no avail…so I have to decide on their fate the rest of this game…

Guess they could be cursed :/

As for the back pain, I'd suggest some Magic Bag, but idk it it even exists outside of Canada. It's some sort of bag filled with gel beads that you can heat up or put in the freezer that you can use as a compress.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(27th July 2021, 11:41 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Also if anyone has lower back pain remedies please send them my way! Would be MUCH appreciated!

I find walking around and continually moving to work well, so you are not sitting around and getting stiff.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(27th July 2021, 11:41 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Also if anyone has lower back pain remedies please send them my way! Would be MUCH appreciated!

spa
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
Rip Kursed
Announcement Regarding Evictions
So...we have had some lack of activity among certain houseguests right now. With that in mind...we need to do a little housecleaning. 

[Image: SOERjzC.jpg]

Kursed has been self-evicted due to a lack of activity the past few weeks. 

Kursed, I know that you were initially REALLY into this game and I was hopeful for your participation...but with you not even being on Jiggmin since July 13 AND not responding to any of my messages on multiple platforms despite knowing you have been active...I had no other choice but to remove you from the game. I think your head is in a different place right now so best of luck to you in those endeavors!

With that out of the way...I have an additional announcement regarding the eviction this week. I will not be preforming the eviction ceremony this week. We've already had two self-evictions this season...and I have many more plans to go about for the season that we would simply miss if I included an eviction ceremony. Addy...I will be messaging you shortly regarding an alternative so your HOH reign isn't completely foregone. Mystery...Lego-Man...you are SAFE this week. Consider yourself lucky. 

There will be an update regarding the NEXT comp...soon Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expect the unexpected, they said
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Who will go out, Mystery or Lego-Man?

The answer is:
á
That was a Kursed eviction.
RIP Kursed.
OK so...with my interview this Monday...I am postponing announcing the next competition until after that! In the meantime...get prepared for a hell of a race to the finish Wink
(30th July 2021, 6:24 PM)Resarekt Wrote: get prepared for a hell of a race to the finish Wink

As obvious as this hint might sound for the upcoming challenge, just sit and watch this unfold in a super expected manner, such as a Formula 1 bet
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
posting tn. interview went really well today!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • MrGlad, TRUC
[Image: 5rsOuI5.jpg]
Competition 4- Time Trial Throwdown
That's right folks, it's time to RACE! 

So...we have 3 PR2 maps to race through...but first let's get into the rules!

RULES: 

1. You will only be able to race through each map as many times as you can in the time limit specified for each round! However, 

2. For the races, PM ME a screen recording with your time! I am sure you will have a bunch of races so just send me the FASTEST one. I want to see three things: 1) The full recording of the race, 2) the date AND time visible at some part of the race recording, and 3) I want you to type 'Banana Bread' after you are done with the race in the tourney chat!

3. We will be racing on the TOURNEY SERVER WITH NO HATS. This is to ensure identical stats!

4. We will do one map at a time! After the first map, the fastest 5 people will advance to the second map (which will be released after the first race is over). After the second map has been raced, the fastest two people will advance to the final map!

OKAY now that the rules have been mostly established...here are the three maps we will use.

I will send the first map we compete on in exactly 36 hours. Good luck, and may the best racer...WIN HOH!
EDIT: If you don't have the pr2 file downloaded....follow this link for instructions: Achievement unlocked: PR2 Get!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

I have not played more than five minutes of PR2 in the past seven years, so let us see what happens.
(2nd August 2021, 8:04 PM)Resarekt Wrote:
RULES: 

1. You will only be able to race through each map 3 times! 

2. For the races, PM ME a screenshot with your time! I will only be taking the fastest time but I wanna see all 3![url=https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3199][/url]

1. Does this mean we only get 3 attempts overall per round ? If so, how are yougoing to control that ? If not, what's the point of having to send in 3 times when we can simply share our fastest ?

2. Screenshots are pretty easy to fake in PR2, idk about everyone else but if my potato laptop can record half decently...

Just some clarification, if possible Embarrassed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Resarekt, Sushie
(3rd August 2021, 2:21 AM)TRUC Wrote: 1. Does this mean we only get 3 attempts overall per round ? If so, how are yougoing to control that ? If not, what's the point of having to send in 3 times when we can simply share our fastest ?

2. Screenshots are pretty easy to fake in PR2, idk about everyone else but if my potato laptop can record half decently...

Just some clarification, if possible Embarrassed
These are all fair points! I think that:

1. I would prefer the fastest time sent to me more than anything! I’m only looking to control it through Tourney and the amount of days (or hours)! So, I’ll clarify that! 

2. This is true…and I was thinking about it whilst at work! I’m gonna require a screen capture recording of the race you want to send in! Which means…you’re gonna be recording a lot of races! Reason being is if I were able to absolutely be on the tourney server to watch y’all race (and not good your times) I would allow screenshots! But with work and a busy life…that’s not feasible! So…will update this rule too when I get home! Glad I didn’t start the racing yet haha (was banking on you (and others) asking about the rules because y’all have hosted these style contests before). 

Oh, and for those wondering…Addy IS eligible to play this comp. I’ll explain more on that tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, TRUC
ROUND ONE: Quest for the Overbeing by Overbeing
Welcome to the first round of this comp! This one...shouldn't be too terribly difficult to complete in a good time!

As a reminder, here are the RULES!

(2nd August 2021, 8:04 PM)Resarekt Wrote:
RULES: 

1. You will be able to race through each map as many times as you can in the time limit specified for each round! However, 

2. For the races, PM ME a screen recording with your time! I am sure you will have a bunch of races so just send me the FASTEST one. I want to see three things: 1) The full recording of the race, 2) the date AND time visible at some part of the race recording, and 3) I want you to type 'Banana Bread' after you are done with the race in the tourney chat!

3. We will be racing on the TOURNEY SERVER! 
This is to ensure identical stats!

4. We will do one map at a time! After the first map, the fastest 5 people will advance to the second map (which will be released after the first race is over). After the second map has been raced, the fastest two people will advance to the final map!

You will have 48 hours to complete the round! Addy can play (because his last HOH reign went wring with the self-eviction) and the top 5 people will advance to the next round!

Countdown link: Race ends when this ends!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Well... All I have is a chromebook that can't run flash or download pr2...
Have fun guys!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(5th August 2021, 1:08 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Well... All I have is a chromebook that can't run flash or download pr2...
Have fun guys!

give me your pr2 username, password, and credit card number and ill do your run for you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Resarekt