Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Banana bread here as well cause why not ;D
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(6th August 2021, 2:33 AM)TRUC Wrote: Banana bread here as well cause why not ;D
Banana bread is pretty yummy!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH I for some reason thought we had an hour before the round ended! I'll tab results and post soonish

Then to round 2!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRUCing Smile
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Soonish
Round One Results and Round Two Start
Sorry about the delay! Without further ado...here are the results for round one! Remember...only the five fastest times advance to the second round!

Now that that's settled....let's get the second round started. The map you all will be racing this time around is:

Courage by DD667

Once again, you will have roughly 48 hours to race. Here are the rules once again to remind everyone:

Resarekt Wrote: Wrote:
RULES: 

1. You will be able to race through each map as many times as you can in the time limit specified for each round! However, 

2. For the races, PM ME a screen recording with your time! I am sure you will have a bunch of races so just send me the FASTEST one. I want to see three things: 1) The full recording of the race, 2) the date AND time visible at some part of the race recording, and 3) I want you to type 'Banana Bread' after you are done with the race in the tourney chat!

3. We will be racing on the TOURNEY SERVER! This is to ensure identical stats!

4. We will do one map at a time! After the first map, the fastest 5 people will advance to the second map (which will be released after the first race is over). After the second map has been raced, the fastest two people will advance to the final map!

That's all for now! Happy racing!

Oh, and here is the countdown link: Tick tock....
Just so y’all know, I may be inactive this week due to my wedding, so I’ll just be doing basic functions such as voting.

WEDDING THIS SATURDAY!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, Mia, Resarekt, TRUC, Uptight 534
(9th August 2021, 8:29 PM)Sushie Wrote: Just so y’all know, I may be inactive this week due to my wedding, so I’ll just be doing basic functions such as voting.

WEDDING THIS SATURDAY!
CONGRATS SUSHIE have fun!!!
Breadana Ban
(9th August 2021, 8:29 PM)Sushie Wrote: Just so y’all know, I may be inactive this week due to my wedding, so I’ll just be doing basic functions such as voting.

WEDDING THIS SATURDAY!

Seriously though, congrats man.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]

WEDDING THIS SATURDAY!

WOOOOOOO!!!!
Round Two Results and Round Three Start

Sorry about the delay! Without further ado...here are the results for round two! Remember...only the two fastest times advance to the final round to crown the next HOH!

The map you all will be racing this time around is:

~Cavernous~ by justinbob100

Once again, you will have roughly 48 hours to race. Here are the rules once again to remind you two:

Resarekt Wrote: Wrote:
RULES: 

1. You will be able to race through each map as many times as you can in the time limit specified for each round! However, 

2. For the races, PM ME a screen recording with your time! I am sure you will have a bunch of races so just send me the FASTEST one. I want to see three things: 1) The full recording of the race, 2) the date AND time visible at some part of the race recording, and 3) I want you to type 'Banana Bread' after you are done with the race in the tourney chat!

3. We will be racing on the TOURNEY SERVER! This is to ensure identical stats!

4. We will do one map at a time! After the first map, the fastest 5 people will advance to the second map (which will be released after the first race is over). After the second map has been raced, the fastest two people will advance to the final map!

That's all for now! Happy racing! And may the best racer WIN this HoH!

Oh, and here is the countdown link: Time is running out!

WEDDING THIS SATURDAY!

Happy wedding today!
á
Man, it would have been an honor to be the first ever back-to-back HoH, oh well.. gg! Big Grin
Just 11 hours remain.........
Good luck Camer, my run is pretty great, but far from perfect, and I don't have more time to grind this morning... you have at least a 2 second margin Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
all depends on how much I shall grind lol
and how optimal I can be, gl 👍 (also I'ma prob get like .25s of finish lag lmao)
á
AND TIME

I will post the winner in a little bit Smile
Final Round Results and NEW HoH

Hello all! Here are the results for the final round of BB Race Rally's...or whatever I called it earlier I forgot:
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
Someone buy a suit, cause we've got a tie
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Resarekt, TRUC