Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Now I'm kinda glad I didn't have more time, this is an exciting twist hehe
I'll be able to run this around 9am tomorrow... which will leave me about 1 hour max to grind and upload. Pretty challenging Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
wow that is crazy lmao Eek
I don't think I could grind again tho, it sucks wayyyyy too much energy from me
either we have tie or I give to TRUC if just 1 (I am fine with either lol) Tongue

I wonder what without finish lag would've been altho that varies from race to race so it could've been either of us depending on internet at the moments of start+finish tbh
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
Geeze I just went and tried that level for fun and my best time was no were close to your times! Much respect
(16th August 2021, 2:14 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: wow that is crazy lmao Eek
I don't think I could grind again tho, it sucks wayyyyy too much energy from me
either we have tie or I give to TRUC if just 1 (I am fine with either lol) Tongue

I wonder what without finish lag would've been altho that varies from race to race so it could've been either of us depending on internet at the moments of start+finish tbh

If you're cool with that you can share the video, I'll check the frame count ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Ok I'm home and I got time for just 1 run lol
Welp that was terrible
@Resarekt
Upon further video analysis, Camer did beat my time by just a little over 2 frames (around .08 seconds)
It pretty much came down to that last sword hit, when I had a SJ... what would Big Brother be without a little RNG twist Tongue

I'm fine with throwing the tiebreaker away if you want to ^^
(17th August 2021, 10:32 AM)TRUC Wrote: @Resarekt
Upon further video analysis, Camer did beat my time by just a little over 2 frames (around .08 seconds)
It pretty much came down to that last sword hit, when I had a SJ... what would Big Brother be without a little RNG twist Tongue

I'm fine with throwing the tiebreaker away if you want to ^^

By two frames, eh? Hmm...let me think about this overnight and get back to you on that!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reviewing the footage…I have decided not to use the tiebreaker. There was a SLIGHT time difference between when TRUC and Camer hit the finish block…so the WINNER of this HoH is:

CAMER THE DRAGON!!!

Camer, congratulations!!! You have the next few days to pick your TWO nominees! One thing to note, however. Since Addy’s HoH was essentially nixed due to Kursed being self-evicted…he received a little gift as an alternative. He has immunity from nominations this week. Only this week. That is all!!!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
gg Camer!
I'll do nominations around midnight UTC
á
Thanks for the wishes, everybody!

Wedding was extraordinary. Honeymoon amazing! Went to beach, then Vegas. Just got home today. Couldn’t have been better!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, MrGlad, Resarekt, TRUC, Uptight 534
The first key will be going to:

á
The second key will be going to:

á
  • TRUC
The third key will be going to:

á
  • Sushie