Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
:O

Well, no hard feelings, Camer! I deserve it for letting my PR2 skills get rusty haha
So, this means that:

Houseguests, you have about 72 hours to make your decision. You can do that through telling me via PM's or through Discord's PM's!

Camer, as HOH, you cannot vote unless in the event of a tie. Nominees, you also cannot vote as you were nominated.

I will be starting the Eviction Ceremony on Tuesday, August 24th at around 8:00 PM CST. You can use this countdown link for reference: Countdown....

Failure to vote for a nominee in the appropriate timeframe will count as an absence of participation and punishment will be swift. 

Additionally, I apologize for my lack of participation as a HOST! I...don't recall if I told any of y'all this BUT I have been promoted as an MT (manager in training) where I work and I also have worked 13/14 days the past two weeks....so....I'm beat to say the least! But...I have a more consistent schedule now so I will be back at a higher level of hostliness soon!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, DivineZerinus, MrGlad, Sushie
Me every nomination:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, MrGlad, Silky Silver, Sushie, TRUC, Uptight 534
(24th August 2021, 9:35 AM)Mystery Wrote: Me every nomination:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: E52jP0.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Welcome one...welcome all to the THIRD live eviction of Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX! 
We had ALL votes received...which means that majority for eviction is FIVE. In the event of a tie...@Camer the Dragon will be the tiebreaker. 

@MrGlad

[Image: ecR27Wy.jpg]

@DivineZerinus

[Image: RKvzIeo.jpg]

One of you is about to go home. I will be reading the votes off one by one...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Sushie
The first vote goes to.....

The second vote goes to.....

The third vote goes to.....

The fourth vote goes to.....

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Sushie
Final vote count:

Next....activity will come soon!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • DivineZerinus, Sushie
I’m really intrigued that it was a unanimous vote. The odds of that is crazy!

Congrats to MrGlad on that, and on the other end of it sorry to Devine...
(27th August 2021, 2:43 PM)Sushie Wrote: I’m really intrigued that it was a unanimous vote. The odds of that is crazy!

Congrats to MrGlad on that, and on the other end of it sorry to Devine...

MrGlad is playing the social game I think
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
lol tbh I think it just helps that I was nominated against an inactive player
Rip
Not quite…had a very busy work week is all!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Mia, MrGlad, Sushie
Rip

Jk it was just nice to get an update from you lol
Bow  I have sent out PM's to the necessary people needed for the next event. They have 48 hours to reply.  Bow
(8th September 2021, 9:02 AM)Resarekt Wrote: Bow  I have sent out PM's to the necessary people needed for the next event. They have 48 hours to reply.  Bow
What is an hour ?
What is 48 ?
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
sighs in unnecessary...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]