Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
(8th September 2021, 3:39 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: sighs in unnecessary...

methinks thats a good thing
Wink
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rip?
It was a good run
Methinks I knows whats be goings ons.
Just hold tight me hearties.
(Most of you wouldn't know since you weren't evicted last time :/ )
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Good playing y’all
Rest in peace
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
uni come up?
á
TRUCing I guess
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
What if the HoH competition already began and it's to solve some unspoken mystery riddle and we're all just failing so far :O
The password is password
[Image: patrick-spongebob.gif]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
well, res was online 6 hours ago... so who knows...
Just once it’d be nice if one of these could run smoothly!

I hosted eight seasons of Survivor no problem, and some people can’t even do a single season. Second time in a row Resare has done this.

Honestly why do we even join these?

I’d actually consider hosting another Survivor and ACTUALLY finishing it if people expressed interest in it…
(9th October 2021, 2:03 PM)Sushie Wrote: I’d actually consider hosting another Survivor and ACTUALLY finishing it if people expressed interest in it…

I am 100% interested. Word from Resare is that he started a new manager position at his job so he isn't really able to get on anymore :/
if this does come back I'd rather it finish this one than to start a new one like in the last time (provided most people are still here to play)
á
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE-sCUP79lRuuzN7t9Nso...Q&usqp=CAU]
Hey all…I think I owe an apology for completely disappearing. I got swamped with work and other personal things going on in my life and had very little time to focus on this. Now…I can try to commit to working on finishing this season if everyone is willing to give me a second chance! I still have the notes and everything necessary to complete the season if need be. Now, there are a few comments on here that I personally am not a fan of seeing and will address them appropriately shortly. For now…lemme get my bearing for a few more days (work is still hectic and being a manager has added duties for me) but I do wanna finish this out. Are you all willing to see it through with me?
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, Mia
[Image: mTw0Wbp.gif]
(9th November 2021, 2:09 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Hey all…I think I owe an apology for completely disappearing. I got swamped with work and other personal things going on in my life and had very little time to focus on this. Now…I can try to commit to working on finishing this season if everyone is willing to give me a second chance! I still have the notes and everything necessary to complete the season if need be. Now, there are a few comments on here that I personally am not a fan of seeing and will address them appropriately shortly. For now…lemme get my bearing for a few more days (work is still hectic and being a manager has added duties for me) but I do wanna finish this out. Are you all willing to see it through with me?
I should be good. However, it is projects/exams galore at school now, so the next 1.5 months will be busy (throw in some work on top of that).
Will be decently busy with uni but not toooo busy
might be quite busy late dec/early jan tho due to exams

and would deffo keep on going if this were to resume
á