Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
(9th November 2021, 2:09 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Hey all…I think I owe an apology for completely disappearing. I got swamped with work and other personal things going on in my life and had very little time to focus on this. Now…I can try to commit to working on finishing this season if everyone is willing to give me a second chance! I still have the notes and everything necessary to complete the season if need be. Now, there are a few comments on here that I personally am not a fan of seeing and will address them appropriately shortly. For now…lemme get my bearing for a few more days (work is still hectic and being a manager has added duties for me) but I do wanna finish this out. Are you all willing to see it through with me?

Dude, don't sweat it. By comments, I assume you mean Sushie. I have no idea why he was being so pessimistic about the pause. Life gets in the way of leisure from time to time. We're not kids with free time up the wazoo anymore. I'd love for it to come back, but don't try to force it out just to please the small negative minority. I thought you were doing a fine job as host.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I barely have time to sleep enough lately, trying to squeeze stuff inside a day, no worries ^^
If this were to pick things back up where they left, I'll go with the flow I guess lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(9th November 2021, 2:09 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Hey all…I think I owe an apology for completely disappearing. I got swamped with work and other personal things going on in my life and had very little time to focus on this. Now…I can try to commit to working on finishing this season if everyone is willing to give me a second chance! I still have the notes and everything necessary to complete the season if need be. Now, there are a few comments on here that I personally am not a fan of seeing and will address them appropriately shortly. For now…lemme get my bearing for a few more days (work is still hectic and being a manager has added duties for me) but I do wanna finish this out. Are you all willing to see it through with me?

I'm down!! I just started a new job too so hopefully I can return and not be too busy <3 best of luck with life!! I hope I wasn't one of those comments. I only agreed on someone else finishing it off if you couldn't, but since you're back, that'd be great!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
happy birthday! @Resarekt
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
happy birthday! @Resarekt
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
happ birt
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Happy birthday!
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Hey if it’s my comment that offended you, I apologize. Didn’t mean to come across so harsh; I get it life happens! I would know lol. But yeah, I’ll gladly continue on if you’re willing to finish the job.

Also happy birthday!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia, Resarekt
(10th November 2021, 10:27 PM)Sushie Wrote: Hey if it’s my comment that offended you, I apologize. Didn’t mean to come across so harsh; I get it life happens! I would know lol. But yeah, I’ll gladly continue on if you’re willing to finish the job.

Also happy birthday!

It was your comment that i did take some offense to, but all is well! I think i just was surprised.

With this said; I want to start…sometime next week. I gotta go over my devilish little notes and plans for the season and see where exactly i left off…after basically dropping off the face of the earth for a bit. You’ll know when the game is back on when I’m on here making a post for a solid hour or so Wink

Until then…prepare to get back in this!

EDIT: Additionally…if you do want to host a game of Survivor again in the future, Sushie…I would LOVE to join. It has been a but since the last game I joined!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Mia, Sushie
h
á
i
j?
k
L
m
á
n
o
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
p