Fold a bat set ?
I just got an extra Bat Set (with epic upgrades) that I don't need, and dumping it on an alt I never use seems pointless, considering it's a pretty rare set...

I'm currently sitting around 63.5M F@h points, so if anyone is interested in helping me get closer to 100M, I'd glady trade the set Smile

I don't want this to be a quick ''first come first served'' kind of thing, so I'll take bids until Monday. Highest possible bid would be around 36.5M points, so unless someone has already posted for that amount (in which case I guess they win automatically ?), feel free to bid anything in between Tongue

And please don't randomly start folding in hope for a set unless the results are clear and announced, I only got one. I'll give out the set once the folding is ongoing ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
I don’t fold/never got into it otherwise I’d bite! Hope you get a good couple of bids!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll fold you the remainder to 100m so I can rock the set on AVGN Smile

Currently folding for someone else right now, so it might be a couple weeks.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
(11th June 2021, 3:05 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'll fold you the remainder to 100m so I can rock the set on AVGN Smile

Currently folding for someone else right now, so it might be a couple weeks.

Welp that was quick Bow
Just shoot me a message whenever it happens ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia