[PR2 Bug] Starting block vanished
In level editor I tried to do the bomb trick where you place the bomb inside the starting block to remove hats however I noticed that one of the starting blocks vanished (The nr 1 block). I thought it was a visual bug but after saving the game it appears to be completely gone and whenever I test my level I always start from the 2:nd starting block (The nr 2 block). I don't seem to be able to get it back and I can't undo since I already saved.

Video: https://vimeo.com/562140977/6a17a75d0f
I noticed the bomb trick has been broken for a few months.
If I’m not mistaken, it’s a been awhile since I’ve last looked into this, you can just simply put the start block over whichever block you want the player to start in. No need for any fancy tricks. Also, keep in mind you can set specific playable hats you want for the level too.
You can use the "allowed hats" feature in settings to choose which hats to prohibit.

(Edited the title, no need for the double tag.)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Alright, thanks for the info but should I start my level over or is there a way I can re-implement the starting block? I don't have a previous save with it present so that's mostly the issue.
(13th June 2021, 3:41 PM)KOTG Wrote: Alright, thanks for the info but should I start my level over or is there a way I can re-implement the starting block? I don't have a previous save with it present so that's mostly the issue.

Let me see what I can do. What's the level ID?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I, just now, published it. It goes under the name "bomb trick level 2" by deniz9 and I believe the ID is 6507029