Adding A Finish Block Option In LE
Lightbulb 
Hello everybody, the title of the thread basically says it all.. but it'd be neat if you can control how many times you can bump a finish block before it 'darkness out'. 

For example; In objective trapwork maps, when you finish '1 level' of the map there's a finish block that you'll have to bump then go onto the next level. 

The idea is that the creator can choose how many times a player has to bump a finish block before it 'darkness out', if that's either 1 to whatever # of times he/she want them to hit/bump before going to the next 'level' of the trapwork. 

I don't know how to enter a pic/drawing that I did on my pc to jv2 but here's a screenshot of what the option page can be for the finish block (first time using paint, I know I suck at drawing); https://prnt.sc/1588qlm

Another idea (part 2 I guess) that I had for this.. whatever # you choose from 1 to 999 and once you hit that finish you'll automatically get that # of 'bumps'. 

For example; If you make Newbieland 2 by Jiggmin into a objective racing map, say you set two more finish block into the map..

You place the 1st finish block at the start of the map and it's set to '10', so it's worth 10 finish block, 2nd finish block you place is when you're going up the wall, that one is worth '10' finish block. The last finish block is where it usually at in the end of the map, that one is worth '20' finish block

I hope this make sense to you guys & thanks for reading Smile.
idk, seems redundant

could be great in circuit maps though. the thing is what happens to the bump count if you just hold up against the finish block itself (like in 1-block height situations or putting water below the finish block)? will it work like an infinite item block (bump counts at a fast rate) or a stat block (bump only counts once)?
The only use that I see for this is to gain more exp points. Other than that, I don't see the point, really.
(16th June 2021, 6:33 AM)Fam93 Wrote: The only use that I see for this is to gain more exp points. Other than that, I don't see the point, really.

1) This has nothing to do w/ getting more exp, which you even can't unless you do objective macroing which is already a thing for years

2) This is more like a mini-game within objective mode that will mess around w/ the exp base on people ranks

3) Due to the TP options being a thing, more PR2 blocks can get some options to do more things which why wouldn't we want to try to explore and do?..
(16th June 2021, 11:51 PM)Colind Wrote: 1) This has nothing to do w/ getting more exp, which you even can't unless you do objective macroing which is already a thing for years

2) This is more like a mini-game within objective mode that will mess around w/ the exp base on people ranks

3) Due to the TP options being a thing, more PR2 blocks can get some options to do more things which why wouldn't we want to try to explore and do?..

Alright. Well, let's see what happens.
I haven't really seen any compelling arguments for a multiple-hit finish block over multiple finish blocks besides in a circuit-style race. Can someone LMK if there are any others?

Something to keep in mind is that, to an extent, for all the block options I add, there need to be GUI elements to go with them. The custom item block is the only one without one right now; however, I'd still like to explore options for showing available items in a custom item block in the future.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.