[PR2 Bug] Nets and Rotation Blocks
No idea if it's an actual bug but this doesn't feel intended. Whenever you rotate (I only tested with right rotate block) you don't seem to be able to go through safety nets even though they have a solid block under them. I don't know the requirements for the feature to work but there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between when you rotate and don't

Video examples:
https://vimeo.com/563648453/1f46264e5e
https://vimeo.com/563652507/5e53da4df9
I've known about this glitch for over a decade, so you might be a bit late with this one. Tongue

Pretty sure they don't have any intention of removing this one, correct me if I'm wrong.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Yeah I also remember this glitch. It's kinda old but through (very brief) research I couldn't find anyone else reporting it so I though about giving it a chance
Ah yes, the notorious rotated net soft-lock. This has been around for a long time. I'm sure it would be easy to diagnose and fix, but the problem is that I don't know what the effects of fixing this will be. Net physics might be changed forever (and thereby break a bunch of levels) if this is patched.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I've seen levels intentionally utilizing this bug, and the only way to escape is to superjump your way out. But obviously, if there's a block above you, you can't do that.
oh all the glitches you will begin to notice...
I already know there are a LOT of bugs and glitches in pr2 which is what kinda makes it so fun. I just felt that this bug didn't make any sense since rotating shouldn't make a difference. However, like someone else stated, there seems to be quite a few levels utilizing this glitch so there doesn't seem to be a reason to remove it if that's the case