Official PR2 Contests Megathread v3
PR2 has a number of official contests in which you can compete to earn prestigious prizes! This thread exists to give an overview of all of the contests and to give them a bit more recognition.

Important Links

- View Winners for all Contests (and award prizes if you host one)
- Standards for Contests with Prizes

Currently Active Contests

Campaign of the Month
Create the next PR2 Campaign!
Run by: @bls1999
Awarding: Armor Set (+epic), Thief/Propeller/Crown/Cowboy/Artifact Hats (+epics)

Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe
A great racing challenge with even greater prizes! In an all-new format!!
Run by: @TRUC
Awarding: Reindeer/Crocodile/Gecko Sets (+epics), Artifact Hat (+epic), EXP

Level of the Week
Each week, a new level is chosen to be the level of the week! See if you can find the artifact!!
Run by: @Dangevin
Awarding: Bubble Set, Dog Set (+epic), EXP

Trial and Error
A contest with amazing prizes and much fun to be had on the 150 level, 30 trial roller coaster!
Run by: @epicmidget
Awarding: Stick/Bubble/Bat/Brew Sets (+epics), Artifact Hat (+epic), EXP

This thread was recovered from the Web Archive. It was originally posted by Ktost/Jeko on JV. I have updated the thread and posted it here for ease of access.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Janelle, Magniloquent, Master Raiden, Mia, Overbeing, Zelante
Oh nice, all the contests in one place!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(10th July 2021, 12:33 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Speedrunner of the Week
Do you have what it takes to be a speed runner? Test your skills!
Run by: @Dexterity
Awarding: Crocodile/Bat Sets (+epics), Epic Blobfish Head, EXP

(5th July 2021, 8:22 AM)Dexterity Wrote: Week 25 is updated!

And that wraps up this contest for now, thank you to everyone who participated! For those who are still hungry for more speedrunning may I recommend taking part in TRUC's new contest "Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe"!

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3562

These past 6 months have been really fun and it wouldn't of been this way without you lot. Good games everyone ^^