Just found out this place existed
It's a little surreal seeing the old website style again! I can't believe so many old faces are here.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PooZy For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Addy, Adulock77, Ashley00, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, debrisreborn, edetarod, Janelle, Mia, mother2fan1, Resarekt, Sushie, tadtad, TRUC, Uptight 534
Holy hell, is it actually you? Welcome back to the community!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • PooZy
Poozy omg welcome back!! Long time no see. Great to see real legends back :') wasteland will always be the best level!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • PooZy
Holy cow PooZy! How have you been, man?
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi PooZy welcome back  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
pickle man
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad
Oh ey it's PooZy! Nice to see ya Big Grin
á
damn, pooZy's here. not bad
camel[Image: Fwq8x3F.png]ohnny
"Stop eating glue"
-mommy, last year
That's a name I didn't expect to see! Welcome back pickle man!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
So, what do you do for a job now? I assume your a professional artist. Oh and welcome back! Big Grin
(8th August 2021, 3:00 AM)Addy Wrote: So, what do you do for a job now? I assume your a professional artist. Oh and welcome back! Big Grin

I'm a Doctor of astrophysics now, but I did get back into drawing over the course of the pandemic. I'm not really at a professional level, though!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PooZy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, John m., Mia, tadtad
(8th August 2021, 4:13 AM)PooZy Wrote: I'm a Doctor of astrophysics now, but I did get back into drawing over the course of the pandemic. I'm not really at a professional level, though!

Doctor of astrophysics… I’m intrigued. What an accomplishment!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
(8th August 2021, 4:13 AM)PooZy Wrote: I'm a Doctor of astrophysics now, but I did get back into drawing over the course of the pandemic. I'm not really at a professional level, though!

When you're a kid with a dream to become a doctor, and some snarky adults reply ''aim for the stars'' like it's an impossible task... you took this quite literally
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, John m.
Hii, welcome back!!! Big Grin
(6th August 2021, 11:56 AM)PooZy Wrote: It's a little surreal seeing the old website style again! I can't believe so many old faces are here.

Amazing, isn't it?

Anyways, sup
Welcome. I hope you have been well.